• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa

Oh Yeah!!! The 590A1 with rifle sights! I have heard only good thing about it!

yep 50663...report coming soon...shootin tonight and again on sunday....have 400 rounds to kill (possibly more)

also side saddle and sling coming soon, then surefire forend light

robtech87 said:
also side saddle and sling coming soon, then surefire forend light

The SureFire forend with the light in it?

If so, I've been told the bayonet lug will interfere with the forend, not allowing the action to be cycled completely forward.

I have the 'A1' in the exact same configuration (51663). You're gonna love it, especially those ghost rings!

Re: 590 Mariner Question: Why is this one so shiny?

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Ah, I can see it now.....

Stainless steel with a gorgeous walnut furniture set on it. Gives me goosebumps just thinkin about it!

EXACTLY!!!

But I want walnut with a satiny oiled finish.

hmm i'll hafta look into it...im pretty sure i've seen 590a1s with the surefire...i really wanted the a1 but it's just not in my price range, but getting a 590 and adding the metal safety and trigger group when $$ allows is...plus the stock barrel isnt that important since im heavily leaning towards a vang anyways and from my understanding that would require replacing the whole barrel anyways

so my range review: this is the 20" with ghost rings, 8+1

i freaking love these sights! on my second target at the range i started running basic target acquisition drills...nothin fancy, just low ready to target, fire...the stalls at the indoor place are tiny and the counters are high so not much room to play with...even with the open choke, with #6 and #8, i was still all in man-sized targets @ 15+ yards for all 9 shots...range was only 25 yards max so didn't mess with dialing my sights (that'll come sunday when we hopefully shoot outside, the fiance has some nice bruising on her pocket so might hafta wait til next weekend but we'll see, but her grouping was on point!) and everyones favorite...more pics, and a video of the first shots though the new mossy (if anyone has some half decent editing software that can make the video not sideways please fix and/or let me know where to get the software)

2011-12-16_22-56-55_303.jpg

groupings (left = fiance, right = mine)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2a62OhBoCUE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
and the first round (the target above is from this, about 10 yards)

robtech87 said:
heavily leaning towards a vang anyways and from my understanding that would require replacing the whole barrel anyway

You just send them your barrel and they send it back when they are done. They did a 500 barrel for me , a 590 A1 for Rossignol. They can do most any shotgun barrel.

If you turn your 590 into an A1 you will be into it for more money than if you just bought an A1. The A1 is a superb piece of iron but really overbuilt. You weapon it plenty capable the way it sits and some. The safety replacement I can see but the trigger guard and barrel are awesome on yours as is… just in case you want to save some dough.

Oli is right on all this.

The 590 is plenty capable, and really if you wanna do a metal safety, I'd go with that and not worry about the trigger gaurd. Heck, you can get a sweet metal safety from Vang Comp!

I sent my barrel to Vang via USPS! Holy fast! It got there in like 2 days from Ohio! They had it done in another couple days and sent it back!

It def makes a difference!

Yea i wasnt really worried so much about the trigger...just could if i wanted to down the road...although i do want the metal safety, how much did it run to have vang do your barrel?

255 ported, 200 non ported

Re: WHOLE LOT OF NAKED 590's IN HERE!!!

With no offence my 20" m590 is heavy enough as it is. What's the weight (I know it's improper to ask a lady her weight) on that. Doesn't all that for end cool increase the swing time?

I'll keep mine just like she is...

clyde_armory_51411.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH_PANCU9oQ&feature=related[/youtube]

MarinecoatMarine said:
MarinecoatMarine said:
oh , .......I'm getting her ready to dance alright ;
and I'll be bling-blinger her very soon ;)

I sure would like to keep the orig bead type sight though -
surly somebody makes a fiber optic one that simply replaces the front bead (with the same threads) ?

damn - seems I gotta answer my own post : Truglo, Inc makes several ;
but how am I supposed to figure out the diameter/thread size of the existing front bead ?

The fat bead comes with 4 different bases. They tell you which one to use on a mossberg.

Edited to add you may need to grind down the screw as it may stick down into the bore on non-ribbed barrels. I put mine on the 835 barrel I use on my 590a1 for clays and hunting. I don't want something as fragile as a fiber optic on the 18.5 barrel.

I would never, ever think of mine as a "butch cut lesbian." She is the fiery, feisty girl that I picked out.

316177_229834600404839_100001349030845_571698_1388101296_n.jpg

She has a few scars, but I know the stories behind them and they are just more reasons to love her.

dsacejectorscrew.jpg

sbshogue.jpg

She might tend to order Zeigen Bock, but she also knows what fork to use and how to pick prime rib. She will always come home with me, and she makes sure I come home.

M24, I love the way you wrote that, like shotgun poetry!

I love this thread! A girl will always stay around when she knows the commitment is strong, the feeling of love is fierce.... And of course when she gets a little new bling from time to time! Love all the pics of your pretty ladies, guys! ;)

OK, I gotta add my ladies to the mix. Here they are all dressed up and ready to go out...

Lookin' mighty fine SNIPER !!

Thank you Sir!

When I saw the 'tattoo' on my breacher it was love at first sight...

Back