• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I've Been Missing

LTB45

.30-06
Rest in Peace
Supporter
Just wanted to say that I have been missing this place lately.
Up until recently I was checking and posting on the forum a couple of times a day.

As most of you folks know, I work very hard fighting for our gun rights in Connecticut.
The Legislative session has just started and there is an absolute S**T STORM coming our way.
Getting 100's of emails a day, as well as the phone ringing off the hook has put a crimp in my free time to check and post on my favorite forum. :cry:

Hey man, great to hear from you! I did notice that you were not around the forum much which is unusual for you. I figured you were up to your neck in it.

While you were missed, check in when you can and give em' hell LTB45!

We've been trying to keep up the good fight here as well.

Everyone is writing and calling and fighting too.

I've found myself behind a keyboard a lot more than I like lately too, so rest well knowing that you're not in this fight alone.

If there is anything we here can do to help, please let us know, and we'll do the same if we need help as well.

If there is anything we here can do to help, please let us know, and we'll do the same if we need help as well.

As usual I find myself writing "yes, what John said"^^^^^^^

We've noticed, and you're missed. On the same token we also know how busy you are!

We're happy to have you when you're able! Keep it up, keep us posted! ;)

Good to see you LTB, thanks for droppin in Sir!

Keep up the fight and know that you'll always have a seat at the round table here...

We know and understand the importance of what you do. I've noticed the FB posts and comment where I can offer input. Thanx for fighting for us and With us for our 2A God Given right!!

Have you heard about the "Gathering at the Capitol" on Feb 8th?

Rip,
The President and I are in conversation with the guy trying to put it together.
Some of our discussion is open on the CCDL FB page. Some have been in emails.
Once he gets it all set (Real tough to do, we have had 2 rallies there) then we will advertise it for him.
Not really promoting it since we are not the organization putting it together.

Honestly ALL of our Executive Members have our plates more than full right now.
So we will do what we can to get his message to our almost 3000 members.
Since the tragedy we are getting more than 50 new members a day.
People are afraid and are looking to us to protect their rights.
This is gonna be a tough fight.

We have used a statement since we founded our group "Since CCDL was founded, not a single BAD gun bill has passed in Connecticut"
After this next session we may have to retire that statement.
To much emotion attached to gun issues these days.

Keep up the good fight LTB!!

LTB45 said:
Rip,

People are afraid and are looking to us to protect their rights.
This is gonna be a tough fight.

Yep..it's going to be an uphill battle. Thanx for the link. I get the email news letters too. Thanx for keeping us informed.

Back