• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

KEL TEC

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Thanks ram,

The Mrs. gave me that one for my birthday last year. :D

Itsricmo said:
lol I would like one, but the trigger is so... BLAH! lol

The DAO triggers are a bit on the heavy side, but that's what you need with these little pocket pistols. Carrying with a round chambered and no manual safety you don't really want a light trigger...

A handgun going off in your front pocket is not good for your night life! :D

OhioArcher said:
The P3 AT is my everyday, everywhere carry gun. Still looking for a belt pouch for a mag or two. My nylon Buck knife case is too deep and I have to dig the mag out.

I use nylon knife pouches for my mags too.

They ride upside down on my belt and I let gravity do the work. Once the cover is opened, the mags slide right out into my hand...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
OhioArcher said:
The P3 AT is my everyday, everywhere carry gun. Still looking for a belt pouch for a mag or two. My nylon Buck knife case is too deep and I have to dig the mag out.

I use nylon knife pouches for my mags too.

They ride upside down on my belt and I let gravity do the work. Once the cover is opened, the mags slide right out into my hand...

Excellent idea. I'll give it a try...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Thanks ram,

The Mrs. gave me that one for my birthday last year. :D

Itsricmo said:
lol I would like one, but the trigger is so... BLAH! lol

The DAO triggers are a bit on the heavy side, but that's what you need with these little pocket pistols. Carrying with a round chambered and no manual safety you don't really want a light trigger...

Oh, I understand the purpose for the trigger but I just can't get used to it. So long and heavy lol It is kind of like my fathers Taurus 24/7 but his has a predictable break and you can pull the trigger back through the take-up and hold it right before the break almost every time. I haven't shot the PF9 so I cannot speak for it but ew...

Haha, thank you Sir.

I love this little pistol. The wife gave it to me for my birthday a year or so ago...

OhioArcher said:

I currently use a gerber multi tool nylon case for my spare mag. I just stuffed news paper in the bottom to bring the mag up a bit.

That Coyote Tan is BEAUTIFUL!!! Great looking gun!

An Engineer I ran into the other night at Walmart was open carrying a PF9 with the OD Green Frame and Black Slide which made me stop by here. Pretty neat to see!

Thank you Sir,

Kel-Tec made a run of an all-over OD Green like mine. Looks really sweet, but I've never seen one in stores anywhere...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
New pic of the PF9...

...but what if you drop it in the sand? :lol:

That is a nice looking PF9. I keep wanting to pick one up to replace my P32 as a pocket gun, but I don't think it's going to work as well.

lol I only like the all Coyote Tan, I have seen google images of the all OD Green and it doesn't look as good, IMHO. The Matte Black controls and sights break up the lighter Tan frame and slide.

Call me a baby... but you guys are crazy for shooting this thing.... my hand still hurts and I sold mine over a year ago :D

Sn3aKyGuY said:
...but what if you drop it in the sand? :lol:

That is a nice looking PF9. I keep wanting to pick one up to replace my P32 as a pocket gun, but I don't think it's going to work as well.

Thank you Sir,

It's not really pocket size, but in an IWB I hardly know it's there...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Thanks AK,

Ya big baby... :lol:

:lol: I'll take 3" magnum loads to the shoulder all day, but I'm elephant with a mouse in the room when I see one of those bad boys pop up.

That's how I am with my wife's LCP.

I can't get through half a box of 50 before I'm ready to throw the damn thing down range... :twisted:

Is the LCP worse :( I was eyeing that has my next CCW choice... I guess most mini framed, 9mm pistols are going to bite... MAN UP AK!!!!

Back