• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 715t tactical for a 7 year old

ftblboy086

Copper BB
hey everyone new to mossberg and found the 715t online at several places and was wondering how good the rifle was and if it is a age appropiate rifle for my 7 year olds first rifle i have got alot of heat from friends and family saying heck no so i figured ask people who have used the rifle reviews are great and looks awsome so just wanted some opions one the rifle he goes shooting with me and has shot a 9mm several times before(around 400 rounds) thanks for your help and great to have found this fourm :D

Attachments

• micah and i.jpg
    micah and i.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 792
Welcome from PA. Far be it from me to tell you when and what to start your boy out with. The 715T though seems as good a place to start a .22 LR as any. The Ruger 10/22 would also be good without the "scary black rifle" look.

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard!

That's awesome get'n your son involved! We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post some pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Good havin you here, welcome to Mossberg Owners!

I cant help with the rifle though. For us, our first rifle, both my daughter and my self, is an AR.

Have fun what ever you decide, I love gettin the kids involved and find theyll challenge themselves to do better if they enjoy the experience!

Howdy ftblboy086 and welcome to the club!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Good to see someone so young being introduced to the shooting sports !!

Back