• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: Update: Progress on Urbino stock for our 930's

omg thats sexy.

Now I just need one w/o a pistol grip for NY!!!

I have been waiting for this stock to come out for ever it seems.

Just received an email from Lucy over at Mesa. Urbino stock for the 930 is still under development and will be available between April and June of this year. Just a heads up.

Wondering if Dan got a chance to talk with Mitch at the Mesa booth? Mitch IMHO is probably the foremost expert regarding all things tactical shotgun on the planet.

I didn't get a chance to speak with Mitch this year as he was tied but when I stopped by their booth but he is a great asset to the shotgun community.

Alpha4Bravo6 reports on another thread in the forum that he heard from Mesa today.

"Just received an email from Lucy over at Mesa. Urbino stock for the 930 is still under development and will be available between April and June of this year. Just a heads up."

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Give it some time, they're swamped with orders right now.

We've got guys in the 715T sub-forum that've been waiting on mags for a month now. This buying frenzy we're in has everybody adding several weeks to their order processing times. Unfortunately, Mossberg seems to be lacking in their communication of the issue. Have you called to check on your order status?

I haven't checked back with them yet. Always figured to give them at least a month because the climit these days and with SHOT they were most likely swamped beyond belief. If I don't hear back by the end of next week I will give them a call. My 930 still runs flawless so it isn't a major concern.

Alpha4Bravo6 said:
Just received an email from Lucy over at Mesa. Urbino stock for the 930 is still under development and will be available between April and June of this year. Just a heads up.

SWEET!

Welcome aboard and thanks got the heads-up...

ram229 said:
I haven't checked back with them yet. Always figured to give them at least a month because the climit these days and with SHOT they were most likely swamped beyond belief. If I don't hear back by the end of next week I will give them a call. My 930 still runs flawless so it isn't a major concern.

Good idea.

Keep us posted...

Has anyone tried to have the synthetic stock on their 930 "painted" or finished? Maybe with a Duracoat type product. I am probably going to get a sythetic set after this shooting season for next fall and am curious to see if anyone changed the look of their's

Where's the SPX? All I see is grass... :geek:

That's a great lookin camo job Sir! Nicely done...

Re: Looking for a standard grip 930 stock...

I have a brand new one. Just picked up gun today. I'm looking for spx pistol grip stock. PM me

Thanks... ran 30 people through quals today. Let a 120lb friend of mine and the Wife's use it. She really liked how "soft" it shot the frange slugs/buck we were running for the day. As to the thread, I shortened the stock cutting the stock/recoil rod bolt/tube, but leaving the spring pinned in the OE location. However, I could not find a sandable flat butt pad to put on it so it has a slip over limb saver for now. When I locate a flat butt pad I can shape to size, the LOP should be just under 12.5 inches.

I did, but want a much thinner unit. More like a sandable plate vs. an actual "pad". Someone had posted one that's made to grind to fit the size of your cut stock but those are no longer available. Ideal would be a pad no thicker than about .25 inch-ish.

Back