• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread...

Re: Mossberg SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread...

SHOOTER13 said:
Did you get a chance to shoulder the Tac Lever and work the action ?!
I did get to shoulder the Mossberg 464 SPX Tactical Lever Action Rifle and it fits you pretty well. I am still up in the air as to what I really think of it. I really hate the idea but kind of like it at the same time. I will try and get some video of it tomorrow.

p374421051-4.jpg

p471137992-4.jpg

p445112181-4.jpg

p158066392-4.jpg

p35627447-4.jpg

Mossberg 930 High Performance Flanigan Rhythm Series

I really like the look of the Jerry Miculek HP930...whats the mag tube hold...7 ?!

p956413549-4.jpg

p625482356-4.jpg

p327504698-4.jpg

p162025245-4.jpg

These pictures do not represent the finished product but rather a demonstration model.

I really like that ithaca 1911! Has Mossberg unveiled a handgun? (I'm hoping they will.) Or have you heard any news about it? Or was it just a rumor?

p465722544-4.jpg

Very nice use of a billet lower.

I admit, I wasn't expecting to see Ithaca making an AR now too.

ripjack13 said:
I really like that ithaca 1911! Has Mossberg unveiled a handgun? (I'm hoping they will.) Or have you heard any news about it? Or was it just a rumor?
Nothing yet but I have some more people to talk to today.

John A. said:
p465722544-4.jpg

Very nice use of a billet lower.

I admit, I wasn't expecting to see Ithaca making an AR now too.
Me neither but I can't wait to go try it out.

Yea...I'm really loving that Ithaca 1911 and Tac AR...too !!

Awesome job of reporting from the Firearm Industry's biggest event Doc and team !!

DHonovich said:
Mossberg SHOT Show 2012 Picture And Video Thread...

Did anyone let Mossberg know about all the customer service issues that we have had on here at the Shot show? What was their response?

That is mainly what I care about.

Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless

Spoke with Joe Zakher and some others about this today at the show (their booth was crazy busy with the release of the FLEX your mossberg release). The owner of Mossberg is aware of the issue and have some new systems being put in place to hopefully get things turned around. Its going to be a work in process but they are well aware and want to make it right.

Flex System VIDEO
VERY COOL!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IrSSHgwDo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

DHonovich said:
Spoke with Joe Zakher and some others about this today at the show (their booth was crazy busy with the release of the FLEX your mossberg release). The owner of Mossberg is aware of the issue and have some new systems being put in place to hopefully get things turned around. Its going to be a work in process but they are well aware and want to make it right.

Good to hear. You don't think they were just bsing to cover their own behinds or telling people what they wanted to hear do you?

Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless

No they were very genuine about it and bsing me at the show would be pointless. I was talking to one of the new representatives that admitted to using the forum to learn more about the Mossberg brand which I thought was pretty cool.

Back