• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Accessories...

rum66runner said:
well feel free to list them i haven't ordered any yet and i'm a big fan of cheaper

Just ordered 2 mags from gunsatcost.com (TGSCOM) for 18.99ea.
thegunsource.com is listing them at the same price. It is also owned by TGSCOM. Flat rate shipping was 4.99

I won the auction on Gunbroker.com for 2- 25 round magazines offered by www.firearmcentral.com. As of yesterday, April 25,2011 they still had some left, for around $20 each. I have been calling Mossberg and Lipsey's for several weeks and my local dealer couldn't get them either. Ron at Firearm Central seems to be a good guy to deal with.

Elliot

Will an AR15 pink stock fit this gun? I'm guessing from reading a lot of the other posts that I cannot purchase the AR 15 Furniture set in Pink to go onto this gun...but if I can get just 1 pink accessory, it would be nice. :)

You could add a pink 6-position collapsible stock. I know Tapco sells the entire furniture set that can be found on-line for around $120, but not sure if you can buy the stock separately. $120 for the set is probably a bit steep if you're only able to use the stock and fore-grip, but you can likely sell the pistol grip and handguard to recoup some of your money...

http://www.tapco.com/products/ar/index. ... ductId=305

Have you considered painting? If you can't find a pink 6-pos, a duracoat or hydrodip paintjob might be your best bet. The Magpul XTM rail covers would look pretty cool painted up too...

Great info. I did find one pink stock separate but the price was almost 3/4 the price of the whole set which would make it more sense to buy the whole set. My only concern was whether it would work with the mossberg. So I guess from what you all are saying is that it will???

And forgive me for sounding like a true girl here....but if I can use the stock and foregrip...which part is considered the forgrip? This is my first rifle, I usually have handguns. I'm sure my husband could probably answer that but he's at work.

The fit would depend on whether the stock on your Mossy is fixed or adjustable. If it is adjustable and can be removed, then the replacement pink stock should fit without issue.

All the pink stocks I've seen are a bit pricey as well. My wife is REALLY into pink on her guns as well, so I've done my fair share of searching. I'll keep my eyes open and let you know if I find anything else out there...

Hey guys i am wondering if anyone knows if there is or will be a more m4 style barrel and front section for these. If there is such a setup and someone can point me in the right direction i would be greatful.

I agree...it would be better with m4 parts!! So far I don't think there is anything...but maybe someone else knows something we don't!

Yeah i like the shorter nose of the m4 over the m16. But for the 210 i paid for it with the 25rd mag and the adjustable stock, I can live with the overall length.

i'm just throwing this out there for the pink furnature set for 140 why not just the buy the pink airsoft gun offa evike and take everything off of it.

Back