• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Need Help With "The Shooting Store" On Mossberg.com

In the mid '70s my bird dog ran off and 3 months later my dad found him running through the neighborhood in Mt. Juliet. We lived on the backside of Steward Air Base.

Only been here in the state for twelve years, but from what I've heard it's changed a lot out here. Get'n pretty crowded lately...

Yes, I have seen that on Google Maps. I've been working in Arizona for past 30 years and I've yet to get layed off so I can move back to Tennessee.

Best of luck to you.

I'm a Texas boy at heart and I know it's not easy being away from home...

Yes, I have seen that on Google Maps. I've been working in Arizona for past 30 years and I've yet to get layed off so I can move back to Tennessee.

In this day a man who's had steady work for 30 years is getting to be a rarity. I've beven at mine for 22 years now and I find that incredible.

My dad trained at Smyrna Army Air Field right before the Army Air Corps mustered him into the USAF.

I believe Smyrna became Stewart about 1950 and strangely we were sent to the other Stewart AFB in Newburgh NY where he worked on the BUIC system.

Normally, I hunt with either a Browning sweet 16 or a Ithaca model 37 20ga but I was amazed how well I did with my little Mossberg 500 410. I couldn't missed. When I saw Mossberg listing their new full lefthand model 20s for $360 I had to have one. The best price was through The Shooting Store so I ordered it. It's been a month and I haven't heard anything so I called and email and received nothing back. I've ordered the 410 through them with no problems so I'm thinking they're out of stock because The Gallery of Guns only has 2 in stock. I was hoping to cancel my order if they're out of stock and reorder on The Gallery of Guns but I'm unable to get a hold of anybody. It's amazing how companies do business these days. It's as bad as going through all the options just to talk to a live person which turns out be someone overseas that you can't understand.

Well good deal.
I had this happen once from Davidsons, but it only took them a few extra days. Not a month.

But they are the biggest and not necessarily the cheapest.

Hmm....i wonder if it had to do with an email I sent em mentioning this topic. I'm pretty sure your order was easy to find. Probably not many left handed 20G shotties being being sold.....
We'll never know.

Good to hear it's all set...

Back