• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New 590a1 On The Way!!!

Damn ... that really sucks!!!

It felt like an eternity when I ordered from Buds and sent it to Cabella's. I can't imagine showing up and having that happen. Sorry to hear it went down that way.

I know the feeling. Mine came from Accusport or Ellet Brothers as all the other distributors did not have one in stock. IIRC, one of those I mentioned above has/had one with a speed feed stock. Might get your dealer to check with them.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Finall 'pulled the trigger' today and ordered my 590a1, model 51663. It's the 9 shot 20" with the Ghost Rings. With any luck I'll have it by nexy Friday.

I finally get to join the "a1" club!!! :D

Sorry to hear that they screwed up the order,, my fingers crossed that that doesn't happen to me, just ordered it sat. 590A1 model 53693 (9 shot , 20inch, with adj stock and ghost sights).

I ordered the 53693 on friday and was told 4-6 weeks to get mine. I have my fingers crossed. Sorry to hear about the screw up. That is a whole emotional roller coaster ride, for sure.

WV Bubba said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Finall 'pulled the trigger' today and ordered my 590a1, model 51663. It's the 9 shot 20" with the Ghost Rings. With any luck I'll have it by nexy Friday.

I finally get to join the "a1" club!!! :D

Sorry to hear that they screwed up the order,, my fingers crossed that that doesn't happen to me, just ordered it sat. 590A1 model 53693 (9 shot , 20inch, with adj stock and ghost sights).
Dealer came thru in only 2 days
wv-bubba-albums-guns-picture5465-p5230017.jpg

Ripsnortr said:
I ordered the 53693 on friday and was told 4-6 weeks to get mine. I have my fingers crossed. Sorry to hear about the screw up. That is a whole emotional roller coaster ride, for sure.
I ordered my 53693 on Sat got it on monday, why did your dealer say 4 to 6 weeks....how much are they charging you? Got mine for 589.00 plus they threw in a $15.99 box of winchester pdx1 shells,

^ Haha, don't be brother. I'm just jokin around. I'm glad that you were able to get your hands on one.

Just send a couple rounds down range for me!

WV Bubba said:
Ripsnortr said:
I ordered my 53693 on Sat got it on monday, why did your dealer say 4 to 6 weeks....how much are they charging you? Got mine for 589.00 plus they threw in a $15.99 box of winchester pdx1 shells,

So far I only have a $100 deposit on it and they will "let me know" once they check on it.

I just called to ask and *eye roll* they found it was an in stock item from their supplier and are going to call be back with the price. Looks like I will have this by the weekend *fingers crossed*. You would think if they already found out it was a stock item, they would have had in en-route...

*UPDATE* It should be in the shop tomorrow, but they said to pick it up on Friday to be sure. $668 in total and no ammo. :(

I'll just be glad to have it for the holiday weekend at this point.

Interesting thread - I ordered a 51668 almost 4 weeks ago and still waiting. I got it from GT Distributors and they say Mossberg acknowledges they have the order - now GT is saying it could be 6-8 weeks. If the price wasn't so good (under $500), I might go elsewhere.
Sort of like waiting for Christmas.

Wow! I'm not sure whats goin on with getting these from OFM, I ordered mine (51660) 20" 9 shot bead sight and standard stock while I was in DE about this time last year from a local place and it took less than a week.

I may get a hold of Edna and see if she has any insight.

It depends on the distributor the dealer is ordering from. The distributor we use, normally has everything in stock, Remington or Mossberg.

Back