What's new
Mossberg Owners

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Newtown Lawsuit Against Bushmaster Started

Carbinemike, that is so full of BS, I don't know where to begin.

It would take a lot longer than I am comfortable sitting here disputing their assumptions with facts.

Page 9 section Self defense.....#83...

You got to be shitting me.....

#85 is stupid too Ripjack.

They said a pistol was better for HD than a long gun.

I know a lot of people who would entirely disagree, although if they knew that there are AR15 pistols would probably cause them to go into convulsions.

I wonder if they've even heard someone rack a 12 gauge in their general direction?

I think they're making this too easy for Bushmasters lawyers.

I am disgusted.....If this goes through and they are allowed to sue, that opens the doors for everyone and their brother to sue everyone and their brother.....For anything!

And that's not how it is now?

Kids can sue their parents now if you want to get technical about it. This wouldn't change anything.

But from reading what I did of it, I'd take my chances and wouldn't settle.

Regardless of how it turns out initially, there will be appeals.

Count on it.

OK, b-r-e-a-t-h-e deeply, people. :cool: You're getting all worked up over NOTHING! :rolleyes: Suit is going nowhere... (refer to the law I linked to)

yep, although we can TRY to sue for anything it actually winning a case that changes everything and paves the way. IF this case were won it would change everything as far as liabilities and where they lay, people would literally sue car makers for wrongful deaths and that is not happening now, that among many other scenarios is why this will never amount to anything