• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

One more reason why I hate Cheaper Than Dirt

Itsricmo said:
Mishone does it quite well with a Katana on Walking Dead... why can't everyone be like her and buy a sword?!?! ;)

Way ahead of you brother!

I'll be saving my ammo... :twisted:

Don't you need a permit for a sword that's over machete length?

Not here in TN.

I can't legally carry anything over 4", but ownership of edged weapons is not regulated...

That is actually really nice, LES!! Can't say much for those movie prop ones... I am not a fan personally.
Legit Katana's are nice though

carbinemike said:
Don't you need a permit for a sword that's over machete length?

Blades are treated the same as firearms in MS and in fact are included in the State Constitution and related carry laws, including the new law just passed. No mention is made of blade length, caliber, etc. Under the new law, open carry of any weapon does not require a permit, only concealed requires a permit. The new law, which redefined Concealed, has not yet been implemented due to a butthead Congressman and a butthead circuit judge who ordered a temporary injunction last week. This may end up in the State Supreme Court if the butthead circuit judge decides to make the injunction permanent.

As it stands today per WAPT in Jackson.

http://www.wapt.com/news/politics/judge ... index.html

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Itsricmo said:
Mishone does it quite well with a Katana on Walking Dead... why can't everyone be like her and buy a sword?!?! ;)

Way ahead of you brother!

I'll be saving my ammo... :twisted:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep....comical. They are laughin all the way to the bank.

10X the normal price for.22 ammo? sounds cheap to me

2013-07-08231554_zpsffda6dd1.png

.47 cents a round for .22lr???? HOLLLYCRAAPPP! I hope to god no one falls for that. Who's making the decisions at CTD??? I can certainly give them something worth $249.99... a bag full of my morning shit!

Back