• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OR3GUN Marine Spacer Tube for Mossberg 930/935

It will probably have to get picked up by someone like Midway or Brownells. I was amazed when I was searching for stuff one day how many countries Midway has web sights in. I know most of the Magpul stuff that I buy says on it that it can't be exported, even though it's just a rail piece or something simple like that. Since 9/11 it seems like anything that could be turned back against us can't be sold outside of the US.

Maybe Mossberg needs to start carrying it for sale in other countries. If they can sell the shotguns, they should be able to sell parts for it. :cool:

Michael

It can be done just if a company wants to put the time into getting permits usually puts shipping cost over price of item you would think this is supposed to help cold weather issues you would want to sell it in Canada

Tried my Marine Spacer today. Dry weather, about 60 degrees.

It worked fine, but I haven't had any issues firing low base 1 oz loads in my circa 2014 930. I did try some 7/8 oz loads that wouldn't reliably cycle with the standard spacer and they had the same problem with the Marine Spacer.

Ejection was great with the Marine Spacer. I'm still pleased.

I now have a marine tube and the plated magazine tube and piston from the JM Series, thanks to this forum. So far it runs everything I've tried through it, including the cheap Winchester that wouldn't run before. I think my gun's cylinder isn't welded to the barrel perfectly straight. The new piston slides smoothly in the cylinder. It also slides smoothly over the magazine tube, but it doesn't slide smoothly as a unit, just like my old one. Others I've seen will return the piston under the force of just the spring behind the pusher. Mine never has and still doesn't with new JM parts. BUT, it does run now with even 1145 shells thanks to the upgrades.

Michael

oooooooh. My 930 HATES Estate White box with the doves. Always a failure to eject on a few rounds. Wondering if this will fix that......

Not sure WM but I ordered one just to try it out. I don't shoot competition with my 930 but I hunt in some bad weather.

Not sure WM but I ordered one just to try it out. I don't shoot competition with my 930 but I hunt in some bad weather.
I'll be going back to Skeet shooting this spring (my neck herniations should be well healed by then) and have couple of cases of the Estate that I could use. Sucks to try doubles and the first round doesn't eject. Messes up my mojo lol

I can tell you thatI have put 3 boxes of the Estate white box stuff through my JM Pro since adding the marine spacer and had no issues with them. Friend with a Benelli that wouldn't cycle them gave them to me. Mine cycled it fine.

If someone would just market a metal pusher to replace the plastic one the gun would be flawless. That seems to be the last weak link in the system from what I can see.

If someone would just market a metal pusher to replace the plastic one the gun would be flawless. That seems to be the last weak link in the system from what I can see.

That's actually not a bad idea. I have friends that are machinists. Couple of them are even machinists for gun manufacturers. Maybe I could convince one to make me one to test out.

I had one made out of aluminum with stainless steel rods. The mass was greater and ended up causing issues. My GS ran out of patience with me on this part as even he said it wouldn't work. Maybe there is some other space age polymer that will perform better?

I would like to see it offered directly from OFM. There may be some tweaks that can make to the gas system that will allow it to work properly with a heavier pusher.

I got my marine spacer tube in the mail a week ago. So far, I have only put 50 target rounds through. Seems to work fine on my spx. I would say the only disappointing thing is the way the holes are cut. They look rough around the inside edges. You can even see a little bit of what I mean in the pictures from post #1. Since the tube is hidden under the foregrip it doesn't really matter how it looks

I will probably get one for my 930 SPX. I wonder if it would work on my 935? Since it is a waterfowl gun, makes sense to have one on it to.

I'm having trouble ordering one of these. Each time I try and pay with my PayPal account, it just seems to cycle back around to the beginning. And when I try to pay by credit card (still using the PayPal system but without actually having to sign/log in), it states that they can't process the order at this time, or similar.

Anyone else having issues?

No problems here. I ordered mine through PayPal on Saturday Jan 10th and have a USPS tracking number for it already.

Back