• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Patrick Flanigan

Hello Mossberg Owners, it's Patrick Flanigan and I have been wanting to get on here and chat with you all for almost two years now. My tour is over for the year and life is slowing a little bit so I thought I'd get on this awesome social tool and hope to have the opportunity to chat with as many of you as possible.

Please feel free to send me messages on here and/or questions. Thanks again Mossberg Family!!

Great to see you on board Sir!

Congrats on your success and it's good to see you're finally getting a little break. We are very fortunate to have you as part of our community and are looking forward to your input around the board. It's not every day we get to chat with a professional, so we sincerely appreciate the offer.

We're quite fond of photos around here and I for one would love to see some pics of your current 930 set-up if you're able...

-L.E.S.

Not sure what to say lol. Great shooting with a great gun.

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

Hey Patrick!
Good to see you on here!
We have been friends on Facebook for a few years now.
I really need to get out and see one of your shows.
If you are ever in CT let me know.

Lenny Benedetto

Howdy Patrick,
I am a proud Rhythm owner, and can't tell you how much I love it...and the color scheme. I have added a JM 22 inch barrel and +4 Nordic mag tube to mine, and plan to have both mag tubes powder coated to match the blue color

Attachments

• NRATPC.JPG
    NRATPC.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 352
Its great to see you on board Patrick! Will you be at SHOT Show this year again?

Good to see you posting. I look forward to hearing your insight on things.

Back