• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

12299126_1005304622826319_3297243858907990072_n.jpg

Compressed depth of field makes it look different than it s but still too close.

Is it just me or do the women in the bottom left section of that photo appear to have horrible muzzle discipline? Either that or they want the man and young boy in the photo dead...

I never even noticed that. lol If I was that kid, I'd be real nervous sittin next to granny. :eek:

When I first saw the pic I thought it looked like Morgan from TWD. Kind of ironic...

Yeah, I guess there's a resemblance there. :D Maybe Obama's form of enlightenment, when he finds his own Eastman, would be all guns are precious. :rolleyes:

The clip of the dudes tossing clays...Question: what friggin moron stands out front of the shooter???

Answer: the dumbass hoping to hide behind the plywood.....gees Louise!

Accidental discharges and unprepared shooters are a recipe for disaster, but what idiot willing puts himself in front of the shooter?? Me thinks the gene pool is shallow in that family.

Back