• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

I had to think about this a little bit before I came to the conclusion that that was a really un-cool thing to do.

Pranking people at the range or people that are holding live firearms (even when you think them to be empty or full of blanks) is just asking for trouble.

I didnt think a blank generated enough pressure to cycle the action

I had to think about this a little bit before I came to the conclusion that that was a really un-cool thing to do.

Pranking people at the range or people that are holding live firearms (even when you think them to be empty or full of blanks) is just asking for trouble.

It's a meme on the WWW. If you do not find the humor in it, I feel sorry for you. Just a reminder not to take life so seriously sometimes.

I must confess that the thought of this does bring a smile to my face
13174142_974105089372936_2577000152400331762_n.jpg

It's a meme on the WWW. If you do not find the humor in it, I feel sorry for you. Just a reminder not to take life so seriously sometimes.

It was mildly funny but I didn't LOL.

I just put any gun prank under the category of "don't do this at home kids".

The Ripjack memory strikes again! That was a whole week ago. I have trouble remembering this morning...sorry Deog.

Back