• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

The Ripjack memory strikes again! That was a whole week ago. I have trouble remembering this morning...sorry Deog.

No no, I enjoyed it and think it was worth a 2nd post, but you might want to check with Caddman, don't think he really enjoyed it on the first viewing. BAM !

13230075_1733779966905734_5860238601054912016_n.jpg

I've used women's bathrooms many times: bars, gas stations, resorts etc. But I've always had the courtesy to lift the seat, have better aim and clean up things better than when I entered. This whole bathroom controversy has me baffled.
And my darling ex-wife more often sprinkled when she tinkled in our home and didn't clean up

Last edited:
Looking back to my high school days, I wish I could have just "declared my sexual identity" to simplify my life.

Let's see... I would like to go in to the girls locker room. I only want to date girls.
I declare I'm a lesbian. Problem solved.

Well, hell, I guess I'm a leasbian too! But if I want to ogle the ladies, the bathroom is the last place I'd go for that!

Back