• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

question about 590s

I like the Federal LE Tactical TRUBALL Low Recoil slugs.

They're relatively easy on the wallet, they shoot true, and are a lot easier on the shoulder that full power loads...

yeah my brother shoots the low recoil federal tactical slugs in his remington 870 tactical. the only problem is i have to drive at least 30miles to get to ky outdoorsman thats the closest gun shop but i have a walmart 10 miles from the house so unless going that way anyways its a little far to drive. what would u shoot from walmart, and as far as target loads would u go with the 100 round box of winchester or federal? if this topic is getting outta hand u can delete it. i guess i shouldnt put all this stuff in one topic

Can't ever find slugs at the local WalMart, so I order mine in bulk on-line.

As far as the Wally World target stuff goes I don't shoot much of it, but I've seen a few posts here with negative reviews on the Winchester universal stuff...

Usually from SGAmmo.com.

Looks like their facility is closed down right now and they aren't taking on-line orders unti after the 1st...

Back