• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

State Capital Protest information

Rossignol said:
One article criticized the timing of the rallies as being insensitive to MLK day. Crassly ignorant, promoting gun ownership at a time when a peaceful mans life is bein celebrated, a man who was gunned down violently.

Right..but it's ok for the anti's to protest on Valentines day....where's the love?

Rossignol said:
Most sites or articles tthat cover it mention a dozen cities with it said that OR, TX, and NY had the most attendees.

as they are counting the sign in sheets, word is Oregon had over 3000, man am I proud and we are fired up, we are not going to take this lying down, you all better get fired up, I am DONE getting pushed around, DONE !.....more and more sheriffs are saying NO

I absolutely will not be able to make the 8th, though I hope we can get more of these organized, we desperately need to.

I'm hearin from channeel 4 news in columbus the message may have been tarnished by the show of arms at the capitol. One woman interviewed said moms with children would not be walking down the sidewalk because its scary... I promise not to offend her by providing cover for her when things really begin to suck.

The negative coverage at least equalls anything positive around here. Honestly, I haven't positive, I've only seen impartial.

Rural sheriffs and rural mayors of NY at the rally expressed non compliance with the new law.

Oath keepers were there and all 3000 participants took that oath, many again to defend the constitution.

Keep up the pressure.

carbinemike said:
Just for the record, I'm the younger, thinner and taller guy in the picture. Ric is the shorter Amish looking guy! :lol: It was great to meet Ric and his Dad. My son was telling my wife about your Dad's sign.

lol Yeah we will go with that! :) I just realized that you must have forgotten your sheep in the car :/

carbinemike said:
I hate to tell you Ric but they cut the news footage they took of you and your Dad and me and the little carbine. I guess the MO hats were to intimidating. The press coverage was very positive from WGAL channel 8. Sofar they haven't put it online yet.

Isn't that some crap!! I watched all kinds of news lastnight and looked online for hours. WGAL-8 had a short 1 second reel and said thousands showed up.. the newest number is 520 people showed up but I will takes "thousands" haha :D

Rossignol said:
...One woman interviewed said moms with children would not be walking down the sidewalk because its scary...

The only reason we had some Capitol Police at our Rally in PA is because some staff members expressed their fear of the 2 or 3 people with AR's...

Water Monkey said:
Oath keepers were there and all 3000 participants took that oath, many again to defend the constitution.

Keep up the pressure.

We did the oath as well...

Give em Hell.

carbinemike said:
Just for the record, I'm the younger, thinner and taller guy in the picture. Ric is the shorter Amish looking guy! :lol:

I just looked at my hat order list...hmm I must have given you 2 the wrong hats... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ripjack13 said:
carbinemike said:
Just for the record, I'm the younger, thinner and taller guy in the picture. Ric is the shorter Amish looking guy! :lol:

I just looked at my hat order list...hmm I must have given you 2 the wrong hats... :lol: :lol: :lol:

pwnd!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ddnwK2qWQ[/youtube]

ripjack13 said:
carbinemike said:

HAHAHA :lol: :lol: Well I tried to have your back, Mike!

I watched the vid, I think the little one on the right may have twitched, or grumbled somethin... I dunno, but I'm pretty sure I saw somethin.

uhhhh....we switched hats for some reason. Yeah, that's it.

You can't get anything past Ripjack! :lol:

Here's another short vid from ohio.

Right around 57 to 59 seconds, you'll see all the way to left, Archer and my self respectively. Archer is wearing dark brown, and I have a faded tan carharrt jacket, but each of us are wearing our MO hats!

We didn't have spaeakers or any serious organization yet crowds have been estimated to be as many as 1000, I think this video captures that as who ever is filming walks from the one corner to the other then looks down the other side.

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=spzGCN6QhLw[/youtube]

so I wonder why I cant see your videos ? It just looks like a big blank spot to me .........

Oli, after looking at the picture with the top of your head I wanted to say that your militia in Oregon look as tough as any I have seen in the pictures. What is the political climate in Oregon? Back east here, I hate to say you guys get lumped in with California and Washington. I'll hazard a guess that it's similar to PA in that liberal cities dominate and but can't 100% control like Cal. and NY. How are the gun laws and have you had the idiotic state law proposals? I'd say with that sheriff of yours some things must be right (meaning right with freedom and Constitution lovers...not right wing)

Back