• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

State Capital Protest information

Rossignol said:
I'm still tryin for the 8th. Its not 100% out of the question, maybe more like 99%...

Right now the 8th is up in the air for me but I'm not giving up on it. Still got some time...

you guys can do this, or die trying....lol just kidding.
We know if it’s at all possible you’ll be there, you guys made one and that’s one more than a lot of lazy wanna be flakes who had nothing better to do that day could muster.
Thanks guys, your fighters

carbinemike said:
do not bitch about things and sit on your butts.

AMEN BROTHER!!! Although I will not be able to attend either of the upcoming events, I will be ALL OVER my friends that didn't go Saturday!! All Talk and No Action...

I havent seen too much international news on the 19th

Aljazeera……Hajji is watching. This as much as a message to them as it is to the Emerald Palace. A lot of foreign threats get their dirt right here, and they saw us at the capitals. Don’t think for a minute they aren’t waiting for a sign of weakness in the citizens, the militia. We need a huge showing on the 8th

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/ ... 47360.html

Dang, id like to be able to do these every weekend. One and done won't do it, I'm tryin like hell for th 8th!

don’t get divorced , you can piss her off however, and don’t get fired.....all else that stands between you and this is trivial....I don’t have much money but I'll send you some for gas and food if that does it

oli700 said:
I havent seen too much international news on the 19th

Aljazeera……Hajji is watching. This as much as a message to them as it is to the Emerald Palace. A lot of foreign threats get their dirt right here, and they saw us at the capitals. Don’t think for a minute they aren’t waiting for a sign of weakness in the citizens, the militia. We need a huge showing on the 8th

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/ ... 47360.html

lol are you kidding me?!?!

no dude, the terrorists want us unarmed in a bad way, the ones who took out the Twin Towers......they don’t want you to have a gun......They don’t want us in the streets.....with our 10mm's.....because they know we will cap their ass and bury them so deep that turbans are going to start being pulled out of the mines in China

RipJack!!! I just noticed your post about new legislation! Holy crap brother, that's beyond comprehension right now! I guess CT is tryin to out do NY. Man, I still have fam in CT near Hartford in fact. I think they're libs...

Do you know if anything is bein planned for that day? Has anyone heard anything from LTB?

oli700 said:
no dude, the terrorists want us unarmed in a bad way, the ones who took out the Twin Towers......they don’t want you to have a gun......They don’t want us in the streets.....with our 10mm's.....because they know we will cap their ass and bury them so deep that turbans are going to start being pulled out of the mines in China

Had to bring up the 10mm, didn't you? :lol: I had no clue these websites existed! I mean, I guess I should have known in the back of my head they do, but wow... haha I know China thinks we are a threat having guns over here but that is because they own us and want us... I think they will side with North Korea and attempt an invasion if these bans are passed. But the Ruskies know better right now lol :)

Itsricmo said:
Had to bring up the 10mm, didn't you? :lol:

Yes....yes Rick I did, the cartridge of patriots...with a metric name...but you nevermind that :?

Itsricmo said:
I had no clue these websites existed! I mean, I guess I should have known in the back of my head they do, but wow...
Always keep your enemies closer

Itsricmo said:
I know China thinks we are a threat having guns over here but that is because they own us and want us..
Not so fast....when I look around I see Americans, but I know what you are saying

Itsricmo said:
I think they will side with North Korea and attempt an invasion if these bans are passed.
This is the part I just don’t get. I can’t make any since of the desire of the law makers to even limit the citizens that for so long have been a deterrent to foreign threats to this nation.
Think about it, look at our economy, look at how strung out our military is, look how divided our people are time to regroup.
I would be scared to disarm the citizens if I were in charge, I would be scared that our enemies would strike....and there are many, even ones that smile at us don’t like us. We have alies but how many are going to run right over? Why would our government allow this to happen to us ? I have ideas but damn I scare myself.

Itsricmo said:
But the Ruskies know better right now lol :)
Never underestimate your foe, especially the Russians.They have the ability to pump arms and logistical help to whomever they please, and it won’t be us or our alies

Well with the certainly questionable actions of our President and other individuals of power, I wouldn't be surprised if they "overlooked" certain outcomes.. They are all looking at how much power they can get in a short amount of time. Flexing their muscles and laughing as they are not being impacted right now by their choices... One day that will all catch up and they will be begging for us to come to their rescue.. Sadly we as True Patriots of this Country will answer the call as that is our duty... I just hope we all still have some time before the US becomes the a Flash Point like the Middle East....

As far as our Allies go.. I think if Israel comes to our Aid that it would be in Defense of the Gov't and not the people... If Russia gets in the Mix I can see Israel backing down and saying ... "Nah Maybe next time guys!"

They overlook nothing, they didn’t get this far from overlooking things that an ex railroad man and hillbilly fireman are discussing on the internet . They think so many steps ahead that if we knew everything we probably wouldn’t be able to comprehend it. I am simple, I have had enough …..control imposed on me and seen too many of my fellow Americans have control imposed on them, I don’t need to know the details to know its wrong.

I'll take Isreal for what ever reason, as long as they bring guns and ammo... I've always wanted a Galil

Illinois had a crowd in Springfield, but nothing Earth shattering. Most of the pro-gun groups in Illinois have hit the point of "less talk, more action" so protesting at an empty State capitol building on a weekend wasn't pushed real hard. We have a meeting planned for March called IGOLD......Illinois Gun Owners Lobbying Day......which entails about 8,000 people marching through downtown Springfield to the Capitol, holding a rally on the steps and then working our way through the capitol building to speak with the different Reps and voice our opinions. Calling them on their bullsh*t while standing in their office accomplishes a bit more that waving a sign in front of their window. :)

And Oli.....I like your way of thinking. NOTHING happens in this countries politics by accident or surprise. Nearly every possible scenario has been thought of and planned for. To loosely quote Bruce Willis in Armageddon...."You probably got a whole room of people just thinkin things up....and a whole room of people backin them up."

And if any of you thinks this is a "Liberal" issue or something relatively new to the U.S., I encourage you to do some research on things such as Rex84......

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

8000 wow, wish i was there.

I said i was going to go with the Mossberg and sidearm but I'm going to scratch that , on the 8th I'm packing my L.Pomeroy

A post I have on it here if you arent familiar with L.Pomeroy

viewtopic.php?f=97&t=1220

3so0y7.jpg

*****GET TO YOUR CAPITAL ON THE 8th*******

Nice reminder Oli.....

I would also encourage everyone here to write, call, email or fax your Representatives as often as possible. Let them know that you refuse to support any politician who would stand idly by and watch the slow deconstruction of the United States and the Constitution which has guided it. Be polite and courteous but be perfectly clear......Gun Owners have given up their rights, piece by piece, for decades with absolutely no positive results in regards to public safety. It would be perfectly clear to anyone not blinded by emotion or party loyalty that MORE ineffective firearms laws are NOT the answer to the problems in this country. Not one more Gun, one more magazine ore one more bullet will be peacefully given up in order to provide a false sense of safety to people too afraid to look at what the real root causes of our problems are.

Tim4k5 said:
Nice reminder Oli.....

I would also encourage everyone here to write, call, email or fax your Representatives as often as possible. Let them know that you refuse to support any politician who would stand idly by and watch the slow deconstruction of the United States and the Constitution which has guided it. Be polite and courteous but be perfectly clear......Gun Owners have given up their rights, piece by piece, for decades with absolutely no positive results in regards to public safety. It would be perfectly clear to anyone not blinded by emotion or party loyalty that MORE ineffective firearms laws are NOT the answer to the problems in this country. Not one more Gun, one more magazine ore one more bullet will be peacefully given up in order to provide a false sense of safety to people too afraid to look at what the real root causes of our problems are.

I tried to give you a +1 rep for this post, but it said I had to spread it around more, so I just wanted to let you know:

thumbs-up.jpg

Hear hear, I can’t give him one for you or I would.....I gave him his last one so it will be a while for me

oli700 said:
I've always wanted a Galil

lol that is a sound enough reason to be okay with an Invasion from China and NK! :D

oli700 said:
They overlook nothing, they didn’t get this far from overlooking things that a Road Side Construction Worker and hillbilly fireman are discussing on the internet...

Fixed it for you :)

Back