• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

States Considering Firearm Protection Acts

John A. said:
Far as I know, according to the 4th AND 5th amendment, even if they are at your door, you do not have to answer it, nor do you have to speak to or answer them.

I'd make them get a search warrant every time they wanted to do a compliance check and search the home.

Since our "leaders" have ignored the 1st, 2nd and 14th Amendments I don't think they are concerned about the 4th or 5th. This shit needs to be stopped (parden my language). Lawmakers should be required to read every word and sentence in a bill they submit or support. It's like Pelosi saying we need to pass obamacare to see what's in it. (she didn't know there was a poison pill prohibiting gun registration thru Drs)

And their very job should hang in balance of it passing or failing. That would keep many from spouting so much crap that we see today.

Don't mind me. Just the ramblings of a tired, pissed off "citizen"...

Yup, I grew up in Texas.

Followed a paycheck up here to TN about ten years ago and I've been missin home ever since. I get back to visit every chance I get...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Yup, I grew up in Texas.

Followed a paycheck up here to TN about ten years ago and I've been missin home ever since. I get back to visit every chance I get...

What part of Texas?

Back