• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

TATTOOS!!!

I have many, but here are a couple....

I just got this one last week in Kauai on right chest. Artist was aware and did a great job to stay away from my chest scars from weightlifting.
d79ffdc5.jpg

fb974c18.jpg

Before and after tats.. The before was a poor quality tattoo that started out as a great drawing but the artist talents for tattoos was not on par with his ability to draw. I then found a true tattoo artist that "fixed" my problem.
200304.jpg

After first enhancement to hair, makeup and hatchet.
200601.jpg

This is on my left back, after three sessions of repair. Notice the hatchet is now a spear, the left arm is moved, knife is gone and a few other changes if you can pick them out. I have since learned how to better to pick a new tattoo artist.
200701.jpg

Left sleeve... Ex Duris Gloria (Thru struggles you achieve glory. And my mothers name is Gloria. Carpe Diem - Sieze the day.
d8af8ebc.jpg

Here is the somewhat strange part. I do not like getting tattoos! I started when I was 18 and at 44 I keep getting more.

Very cool man!

Kauai is my favorite place on earth. The wife and I got married over there and we get back every chance we get...

My one and only so far - designed it in the mid 90s with a good ink guy I know in Cincinnati. i was racing mountain bikes at the time and working in a museum where we hosted an exhibition about tattoos—and a rocking great 'museum special event' (spelled p-a-r-t-y). The common name for the plant is Pigweed (related to Amaranth) and yes, it's a long(er) story. If you look closely you can see dandelion seeds blowing in on the breeze (suggested by the Japanese inspired blue streaks) - my wife has the dandelion on her left bicep - they are blowing in from there - aw, shucks! Now, let me tell you about the Victorian 'language of flowers..." :D

7068236075_3d7186c28c.jpg

I have 9 tats but the one of them is a mural on my left leg, goes from my knee to my ankle and wraps almost all the way around.

mingaa said:
LTB45 said:
I have 9 tats but the one of them is a mural on my left leg, goes from my knee to my ankle and wraps almost all the way around.
And....???? :shock:
Sorry no pics :oops:
I will have to get the wife to take some pics in the future.

I just heard a little saying about people with tattoos....

The difference between people who have tattoos and people who don't have tattoos, is that people who have tattoos don't care if you have tattoos or not.

I have my martial arts system down my left arm in old Japanese calygraphy (and read by 2 random Japanese people so it's legit)

And my original dojo Japanese character "nintai" on my back in a run of fire.

I've been wanting a dragon on my chest to wrap around to my back symbol.

And maybe some type of Gadsden flag on my shin or something.

But I want a good artist for those.

Back