• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

TATTOOS!!!

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
ok i'll go first. i have 6. but i need to get pix of them all...but so far here's what i have.

nLKPj.jpg

VVUDul.jpg

ruWJYl.jpg

Lltb8l.jpg

^^^the raiders!! i drew it up myself..

5oKsw.jpg

LChhi.jpg

WjH4zl.jpg

C7sF6l.jpg

^^^ a hinge on the back of my knee. omg. i do not recommend that to anyone. it flipping drove me outa my gord getting it done!

i will update this later with a better pic of the hinge...but i just wanted to make you cringe ...

The back of the knee? Yeowza! I have one on my arm and the majority of my upper back done with a personal design.

Ouch! That did make me cringe! I have 4. My first one done when I was 20, the typical tramp stamp, lol. My twin sister and I both got the Japanese symbol that means "twin". I then have a toe ring tat around my 2nd toe. My 3rd was purely spontaneous, I have a scripted letter H in my bikini area. Not sure what the hell I was thinking when I did that, lol. My 4th one is a tree frog on top of my left foot, I did that in memory of my mom just a couple weeks after she died....we have a thing with frogs and my mom so it was a very meaningful tat. All of mine can be hidden for the most part if I want.

One arm on my bicep, I drew up a "fertility" symbol. I had that done when I was 19 and it looks similar to this;

l.jpg

Later, around the age of 24 or 25 I had the word "Forgiven" done in red letters running down the back of my left bicep. A physical reminder I have been forgiven of much, I cant get away from it because its permanently inked into my skin, and I therefore cant go around acting like a jack and eggs and expect not be held accountable. I have been forgiven much and sometimes need reminding I have to be able to forgive much.

This was my first tattoo. Its in memory of my granpa on my dads side. Donnie Larou Harvey. I come from a music oriented family. My grandma got my grandpa a guitar, brand new, in 1963. Its a gibson es-125t. My unlceearn to play guitar on it, then my dad got it from my uncle 20+ years ago. My dad is a banjo player so he didnt play it that much. When i was 15 i cleaned it up, and claimed it for my own. Its all i have from that grandpa. Its still my pride and joy out of all my hobby oriented objects.

The interesting thing is. He is the only other family member besides me that is/was left handed.. yet we both play guitar right handed (not uncommon) so its a regular right handed guitar.

Its were my user name comes from. I use it on every forum i am a member of, exept 2. Long story. I also use tje same avatar too, of my guitar head. Have mot gotten around to putting it up here yet though.

Its on my right shoulder blade
IMAG0573.jpg

The second. I got the day of my other grandpas funeral. He partially raised me, (some assume this to mean i have no dador a bad one... Not true, i have a great father. But i spent every weekend with papa, he tought me a lot that my dad couldnt. And vise versa)

He was a welder. Hints the welding mask. He was a tough ol georgia boy who cared more for family then anyone i have ever met. I was diagnosed with A.L.S. and passed a year or so later. My wife only got to meet him once when we first started dating. Me amd my cousin came up with the design based on a photo we found on google ( not someone elses tattoo, just a photo) and we headed down right after the funeral and both got it on our left shoulder. I had her touch up my first one while we were there. It had a few white spots were it didnt get done correctly. She did it for free.

IMAG0572.jpg

Great tattoos and great stories to go with them! I love the welding hood, I'm a welder too of about 13 years now.

here's a better pic of the hinge...

ELhQRl.jpg

also i noticed i forgot to say why i have it...

after two knee surgeries on it, i figured it would be funny. i actually had a doctor look at my knee after i had it done, and he was laughing....with me..not at me. well at least that's what he told me... :lol:

This was taken right after I was done getting it. This was my own design that I made to celibrate getting back onto a Harley 10 years after having my previous ride totaled when I was hit from behind. The only reason it took so long is because I refused to buy anything but what I wanted. I wasn't going to settle, so it took some time to get the money together. (getting divorced helped a TON :lol: )

Took 7 hours and two sessions to complete.

HPIM1996.jpg

Nice work man, and I totally understand and agree with waiting to get just what you want and not settling!

ripjack13 said:
here's a better pic of the hinge...

ELhQRl.jpg

also i noticed i forgot to say why i have it...

after two knee surgeries on it, i figured it would be funny. i actually had a doctor look at my knee after i had it done, and he was laughing....with me..not at me. well at least that's what he told me... :lol:

I completely shattered my left knee 4 years ago I have 6 titanium screws and what feels like a loose and rusty hinge in there just like that one hahhahha great tat

I just got another one...
Me and Mrs. Ripjack went and got matching tats that say 143 (it means i love you.) on her right wrist, and on my left wrist. I'm going back tomorrow to get more done, I want it to look like a bracelet. the guy didn't have enough time cuz he needed to pick up his kid early than expected....

it's her first tat, and she was surprised it only took 5 minutes!!

I'll post pix tomorrow.

Back