• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Nice!

My brother lives in Austin now, it's a cool city. Let us know if you get a chance to make it down there for a hunting trip...

I had used "Headhunter" for quite a while as I had guided in northern BC and was a Class A guide in Aberta for years. A couple of years ago I tried logging into a site and was told "Headhunter" was taken so I just added the "2" and it went through.

I was in the R.C.M.P. for awhile and it was there my interest in pistols and target shooting developed. Also where my respect for shotguns started as that was what I grabbed if a firearm was "needed" (some of you will know what I mean).

I still haven't picked an avatar for this site yet

Hello all you happy people.
My screen name is my name and is the same at bladeforums, different survival forums, other gun forums, and stuff like that.
My Avatar is a very scary guy (And he is really pissed because I had to smash his antlers and head down so small) who works for an even scarier guy. I wish you all the best..

Mine is because I worked on the arresting gear of the the carrier CVN-71 Theodore Roosevelt. We were known as the Gear Dogs although I was called Civilian Emilian back then. After a few forums with subject specific names I wanted something to use across the boards. I'm somewhat a gear head as well always fixing something in the garage. Currently I have 8 cars in the garage that I'm working on for my boys it's Pinewood Derby Season!!! Anyway I'm glad I found this forum and hope to learn a lot from you guys.

It was a nickname given to me in college. I would generally eat a whole sleeve of saltines to prepare for a drunken night of mischief and debauchery.

I miss those days... :(

My screen name is pyrolighterfighter. This is what I do. I'm a 30 veteran of the Kansas City Kansas Fire Department, and my wife and I own and operate a fireworks display company called Pro-Fireworks Inc.
I'm the North East quadrant director of the Kansas Rifle Association.
We are very active in the state on 2A issues. Of course we also provide grants to shooting organizations.
I bought my first Mossberg shotgun 2 years ago, a 930 SPX with the pistol grip. I'm looking to accessorize it and after searching on the internet I came across this forum board to help me learn what's out there.

Cheers !!!

the avatar is my lovely wife and my 4 year old son....
my user name comes from my love of cars and my infatuation for many years with 3rd generation Trans Am's ..... Ive owned 7 of them since the age of 19..(32 now)... 87tpita stands for 1987 Tune Port Injection Trans Am. I actually sold my last TA to use as a downpayment on our house.. I loved that car heres a pic
ThirdGenFest2011055.jpg

Third20Gen20Fest201120118.jpg

pyrolighterfighter said:
My screen name is pyrolighterfighter. This is what I do. I'm a 30 veteran of the Kansas City Kansas Fire Department, and my wife and I own and operate a fireworks display company called Pro-Fireworks Inc.
I'm the North East quadrant director of the Kansas Rifle Association.
We are very active in the state on 2A issues. Of course we also provide grants to shooting organizations.
I bought my first Mossberg shotgun 2 years ago, a 930 SPX with the pistol grip. I'm looking to accessorize it and after searching on the internet I came across this forum board to help me learn what's out there.

Cheers !!!

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13

87tpita said:
the avatar is my lovely wife and my 4 year old son....
my user name comes from my love of cars and my infatuation for many years with 3rd generation Trans Am's ..... Ive owned 7 of them since the age of 19..(32 now)... 87tpita stands for 1987 Tune Port Injection Trans Am. I actually sold my last TA to use as a downpayment on our house.. I loved that car heres a pic
ThirdGenFest2011055.jpg

Third20Gen20Fest201120118.jpg

I love those rims. I'm a sucker for old school Cragars. Please, do not take this as anything but a thought....my wife and I use the word pita. 'cept with us, it means pain in the a$$... :lol:
And I thought immediately you owned something from 87 that was a pita..... :D

Thanx for sharing the pix, Great lookin car by the way...

Back