• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Itsricmo said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Chooo Choooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! :p

CHOOCHOO-1.jpg

It's an ad from Nick Cages next movie, Ghost Rider III, he's getting to old to ride the bike any more. LOL

As my name is George, I am from Hellas and I was born in 1978 I found it easy to remember a screen name that it was a combination of those: georgehell78. Now I am using it in all the forums I am a member. Plain and simple.

Mine is the first screen name I had on my first forum. I had a 87 Toyota Supra in high school. I've since used it for multiple forums. The avatar is my view of the front door from the top of the stairs.

Welcome Sir!

A buddy of mine in school had a Supra from the same year. Man, that was a badass little car...

georgehell78 said:
As my name is George, I am from Hellas and I was born in 1978 I found it easy to remember a screen name that it was a combination of those: georgehell78. Now I am using it in all the forums I am a member. Plain and simple.

Welcome George!

I was manufactured in '78 as well... :D

My name comes from two things the first is that I love cold weather, honestly if it goes above 70 I'm not a happy person. Second comes from my mom, when I was born my hands and feet were so big that the nurses called me paws and as I got older she said whenever I yawn it sounds like a bear. Also my wife said the same thing when we started dating and calls me her brown bear.

welcome from NY. not too bad tonight so far,,,,about 22 outside.

Attachments

• cold-bear.jpg
    cold-bear.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 92
Welcome to the club fellas....It's a little chilly here....only 30 degrees. But it's a warm 30....lol

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
georgehell78 said:

Welcome George!

I was manufactured in '78 as well... :D
I tend to believe that it was the year with the best products.... :mrgreen:

Uh oh.....I'm inclined to say that 67 was good year for any model....
;)

well i guess if i was a truck,,,,,,,i'd be a '47 chevy pickup model. :D

Attachments

• 1947 chevy pick-up 006.jpg
    1947 chevy pick-up 006.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 62
Sweet truck. I had a friend whose dad had a purple 47 Chevy. Beautiful truck. I had a 57 Chevy step side in high school. I'm a fan of classics

Back