• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Hello,

New to the Mossberg forum and new to Mossbergs. Just bought a Mossberg 930 SPX a couple of weeks ago. Found this forum while researching the 930. Looking forward to learning about Mossbergs from those "in the know". I'll be happy to contribute what I can.

Thanks,
Rob

My avatar has to do with the fabulous four engine fighter the AC 130. I never got to work on one during my 20 years in the USAF but I worked on many others. My avatar name has to do with my favorite Disney character.

My avatar name was created when I started playing World of Tanks, and I have always enjoyed German panzers but most of the names with panzer in them were taken. So, in a twist of irony I decided to call myself KaiserDunk. I came by my Mossberg 500 through a drawing held by the Friends of the NRA at the Walla Walla Frontier Days fair a couple of weeks ago. I had my choice between a Glock .40S&W and a Mossberg 500 shooting kit with the rifled slug barrel included. It didn't take a rocket scientist to decide which I wanted.

Back