• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

That point came up on the Talking Dead. The kid could be doing it to sabotage Rick's plan, but why the hell would he intentionally bring them back toward home?

I said the same thing...she thinks cuz he is so mad and immature not to mention a risk taker. But I say it's wolves cuz of the closet scene...but....those could be walkers and the end of the town...

I'm wondering with all the plot twists if won't be someone else. My wife has money on the wolves...but I'm not so sure. They will definitely take notice of all this for sure.

Or, could it be the wolves attacking the town while the fighters are off doing their thing and someone is trying to alert the group on the mission? But, of course makes things worse by drawing in walkers???

Just a thought?

OK, WTF is up with Subway buying up all the ad space during the Talking Dead?

You know when I just watched an hour and a half of walking putrid flesh, heads exploding against a wall, and someone's face getting ripped off, the FIRST thing I want to see is a commercial about sandwiches. What the hell Subway? Are you trying NOT to sell your food?

You know when I just watched an hour and a half of walking putrid flesh, heads exploding against a wall, and someone's face getting ripped off, the FIRST thing I want to see is a commercial about sandwiches. What the hell Subway? Are you trying NOT to sell your food?
It is pretty barfalicious....

That point came up on the Talking Dead. The kid could be doing it to sabotage Rick's plan, but why the hell would he intentionally bring them back toward home?

Doubt its the kid.
This was supposed to be a dry run until that road collapsed.
The actual running of the walkers was not gonna happen till the next day.

I think Gabriel is back to reality now.

He was praying with Sasha and Maggie in the season 5 finale and seemed to be back to normal in this episode, other that everyone basically telling him to go F#@% himself every time he opened his mouth...

I wonder if we will ever see anyone play themselves in the series....be awesome to see some antigunner gubby get a shot to skull on there....all zombied up.
Or get eaten by a herd of em....

zombies-eat-flesh-subway 2.jpg

I thought it was a solid episode. The beginning, showing the quarry, seemed too much like WWZ for me, but it was ok. The whole episode I was expecting Rick's plan to fall apart numerous times. I knew it would, I just thought when. Towards the end of the episode I thought it might actually work. And then the horn... :eek: I think it has to be the wolves. The kid would be completely stupid to lure thousands of walkers toward Alexandria.

During the Talking Dead, during the factoid part of the show, they showed where Heath was played by the actor that portrayed Dr. Dre in Strait Outta Compton. I bet someone makes a Strait Outta Alexandria meme. o_O

Finally.........!!

A Zombie killing spree with no anti-gun sentiments....Arlington residents finally getting on board....X-resident Carter getting face bit and then brain scrambled by Rick ( YEA )

Think I would have pushed Porch Dick's kid over the cliff for trying to screw the pooch....WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE SHOOT OR EAT THAT PREACHER !!

Watched the premier two times just to catch things I might have missed....AWESOME EPISODE !!!

BTW: Subway sucks...as will Jared in prison !!

This episode was unrealistic on so many levels! Why the FARK would you let the walkers out of the quarry?!? :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: It IS the perfect containment for the walkers! The living had plenty of trucks, plenty of cars, plenty of equipment to shore up the roads/ramps from the quarry--it just DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! o_O Pied Piper them past Alexandria--Yeah, I'm sure THAT is going to work out just fine... :rolleyes: Screw Rick--he is an idiot and needs some zombie bitin' to set 'em straight! ;) Bowlegged Brit needs a Beating! :mad: ;)

PS: how long before the walking dead will decompose into an inert, innocuous substance? o_O When will someone figure out that they can just ride it out...

Last edited:
Dunno if Ricks plans was the best plan. But, they had to do something. Any amount of a high wall cave in would eventually set those walkers loose.

I guess you could try to find a tank or a dozer...open the way wide enough to get it in, kill any escapers by the usual means and drive around inside until you mash em all to mud. But of course, if the machine breaks down, runs out of fuel or whatever...you're effed.

If you could find enough dynamite, you could try to soften em up a bit and reduce the numbers first. Dynamite, (it is a mine after all...) there might be some kicking around.

This episode was unrealistic on so many levels! Why the FARK would you let the walkers out of the quarry?!? :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: It IS the perfect containment for the walkers! The living had plenty of trucks, plenty of cars, plenty of equipment to shore up the roads/ramps from the quarry--it just DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! o_O Pied Piper them past Alexandria--Yeah, I'm sure THAT is going to work out just fine... :rolleyes: Screw Rick--he is an idiot and needs some zombie bitin' to set 'em straight! ;) Bowlegged Brit needs a Beating! :mad: ;)

PS: how long before the walking dead will decompose into an inert, innocuous substance? o_O When will someone figure out that they can just ride it out...

I agree....They had access to the machinery. There was plenty of diesel to be stolen/acquired. I would not have tried to lead them anywhere. They had all those cars lined up in a row on each side to corral them...should have just made walls with em to block em in or even better, line up the cars to direct the new zombies drawn to the sounds to go over the edge into the pit....

My 2 cents...

Fuel ( Gas / Diesel ) is no longer being produced....

Bullets are no longer being produced...( unless they find some reloading equipment...and components )....which are hard to find now, let alone in the Zombie Apocalypse

Anything no longer being produced would / should be saved for emergencies...because zombies are not an emergency....that's the new norm...more are walking dead then alive now.

Wood and Fire is the way I would go....lock 'em down and burn 'em all. Push down trees with dozers...dump into quarry....let dry a week....light & burn.

( Also surprised that these guys take blood and ooze to the face and don't get sick or infected...)

Back