• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Tough Guy Movie Quotes.

This may not be a tough guy quote, but is too memorable to pass up posting here.

One time at band camp....

:lol:

Here's another from Dirty Harry Callahan.

Harry Callahan: We’re not just going to let you walk out of here
Crook: Who’s “we”, sucker?
Harry Callahan: Smith, Wesson and me.

"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." - Patton

Take care. Tom Worthington.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning." - Colonel Kilgore

"My orders say I'm not supposed to know where I'm taking this boat, so I don't! But one look at you, and I know it's gonna be hot! " - QMC Phillips

"At first, I thought they handed me the wrong dossier. I couldn’t believe they wanted this man dead. Third generation West Point, top of his class. Korea, Airborne. About a thousand decorations. Etc, etc…"
- Captain Willard

Take care. Tom Worthington

"You wanna get Capone? Here's how you get him. He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way. And that's how you get Capone!"

- James Malone: The Untouchables

"My dear girl, don't flatter yourself. What I did this evening was for king and country. You don't think it gave me any pleasure, do you?"

James Bond: Thunderball

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:

"You wanna get Capone? Here's how you get him. He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way. And that's how you get Capone!"

- James Malone: The Untouchables

"Here endeth the lesson."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
Lone Watie: I notice when you get to dislikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

Jamie: I wish we had time to bury them fellas.
Josey Wales: To hell with them fellas. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

I have to say this is one of my favorites

Lt. Colonel Hal Moore: Our Father in Heaven, before we go into battle, every soldier among us will approach you each in his own way. Our enemies too, according to their own understanding, will ask for protection and for victory. And so, we bow before your infinite wisdom. We offer our prayers as best we can. I pray you watch over the young Jack Geoghegan. That I lead into battle. You use me as your instrument in this awful hell of war to watch over them. Especially if they're men like this one beside me, deserving of a future in your blessing and goodwill. Amen.

2nd Lieutenant Jack Geoghegan: Amen.

Lt. Colonel Hal Moore: Oh, yes, and one more thing, dear Lord, about our enemies, ignore their heathen prayers and help us blow those little bastards straight to Hell. Amen.

Pulp Fiction

Say "what" again. SAY "WHAT" AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherf***er. Say "what" one more god***n time.

I didn't know he was dead 'til you told me he was dead. Now I know he's dead, you wanna know how I feel about it? I don't feel the least bit bad about it.

"never get out of the boat. absolutely g-d damn right.
Kurt's got out of the boat. he split from the whole freaking program..."

Gunny Highway:
"Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss naplam and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg before I push yours in."

Back