• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Vegas Shooting!

By the way I really have to quote the term "fake outrage" because it is so genuine. :D

The NRA is poised to screw us over:

https://home.nra.org/joint-statement/

In the aftermath of the evil and senseless attack in Las Vegas, the American people are looking for answers as to how future tragedies can be prevented. Unfortunately, the first response from some politicians has been to call for more gun control. Banning guns from law-abiding Americans based on the criminal act of a madman will do nothing to prevent future attacks. This is a fact that has been proven time and again in countries across the world. In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations. In an increasingly dangerous world, the NRA remains focused on our mission: strengthening Americans' Second Amendment freedom to defend themselves, their families and their communities. To that end, on behalf of our five million members across the country, we urge Congress to pass National Right-to-Carry reciprocity, which will allow law-abiding Americans to defend themselves and their families from acts of violence."

It sounds like they're playing a diversionary tactic.... "giving up" a, (as has been discussed here), non-essential aftermarket accessory to divert attention away from them banning, or restricting, something major like AR's, large cap mags, etc...

Bump-fire stocks could be the sacrificial lamb that appeases the masses....

It sounds like they're playing a diversionary tactic.... "giving up" a, (as has been discussed here), non-essential aftermarket accessory to divert attention away from them banning, or restricting, something major like AR's, large cap mags, etc...

Bump-fire stocks could be the sacrificial lamb that appeases the masses....

You control all 3 branches... and just give the enemy... yes enemy of freedom... anything they want without something in return? When history has proven they keep coming back and asking to infringe more...

Eff that and eff them. What happened to stand and fight.

Faggots. If this materializes I'll cut all my donations to them most rikki tick. And then when they call I'll give them the effing business.

I think the NRA should have laughed off the whole bump fire business as the Abomination that it is. In my humble opinion bump fire is uncontrolled fire.

Fully automatic weapons are much safer because you can control them more successfully. They are designed to be that way whereas bump fire devices are a toy designed to amuse people who are not allowed to buy real machine guns by a draconian govt.

I think the NRA should have laughed off the whole bump fire business as the Abomination that it is. In my humble opinion bump fire is uncontrolled fire.

Fully automatic weapons are much safer because you can control them more successfully. They are designed to be that way whereas bump fire devices are a toy designed to amuse people who are not allowed to buy real machine guns by a draconian govt.

I think enough concessions have been made. What's next... binary triggers? You think they are done going after ammunition sales and manufacturing?

Not One More Inch....

NRA doesn't surprise me, and why I don't support them. They also were in favor of the 1986 machinegun ban

dXSS4Qr.png

What are they going to do? Remove my index finger? Idiots!

images

[No equipment necessary.]
Hey! Don't give them anymore ideas!!! Most of us require all of our digits!!!

I'm kidding of course, but we are also about to see what our Libtard government has in store for us. They're poised to introduce "new" gun control legislation....sigh.

Btw...bump fire stocks are already prohibited here.

I think enough concessions have been made. What's next... binary triggers? You think they are done going after ammunition sales and manufacturing?

Not One More Inch....
We've been hearing rumblings of a ban on lead ammo as well. Haven't seen anything official but from what I understand they're taking the "environmental toxin" approach.

We are all in the fight of our lives...both north and south of the 49th...Western Europe too.

Last edited:

Not One More Inch....

Well as I said before bump devices are an Abomination and I think we should give those away because to me they are not safe or sane; and in return we should get fully automatic machine guns licensed for private use.

Put three well-equipped guys up on top of the stage rigging, and THEN see who starts shooting out of a motel window.

The problem is not that people have deadly weapons but that we have created situations where they are totally unafraid to use them.

The key here is we need to make them afraid to use those weapons, because you just can't take them all away. There are already too many, you can't get them all back, and even if you do there are thousands of guys like me who can make weapons from scratch!

I think it's time that Mass events need to have Mass security. If you hold one, you need to have a security plan that makes sense for the attendees. Part of that plan is making sure that mass murderers don't feel comfortable about the prospects of their success.

People claim that the Nevada gunman did a lot of planning for his "event." I'm sure the promoters did a lot of planning too but how much security planning was done?

From my estimation almost zero. They were probably checking people for tickets alcohol and maybe guns at the gate.

Of course you're not going to have a mass murder committed by someone who smuggles a gun into a concert. They're going to have a limited amount amount of ammunition, and they're going to be so closely surrounded by the crowd that they're going to get grabbed immediately.

Nor will people carrying handguns be able to shoot somebody out of a 30th floor hotel room. At least not easily. That's a hundred yards up. That probably wouldn't have saved anybody without a great deal of luck.

But at the very least we could put some sharp boys equipped with Browning's and good night gear up in a Crow's Nest somewhere where they'd have a good chance of situation control.

Well as I said before bump devices are an Abomination and I think we should give those away because to me they are not safe or sane; and in return we should get fully automatic machine guns licensed for private use.

I'm happy to know that your opinion of the right to keep and bear arms stops at that device.

If you honestly think this will appease the anti-gunners or will open up a dialog to loosen further infringements you're smoking crack and you should put down the pipe.

The left is in a war with us. A literal war. From attacks at rallies to shooting at republican congressmen during a baseball practice. And when the facts finally settle I wont be surprised the latest mass shooting is also politically motivated against conservatives.

Problem is.... some of you guys still think it's negotiation time even while they are punching you in the face... while calling you a Nazi racist homophobe for disagreeing with their position.

It's not one more inch..... or it will be continue to concede with no giving up on their part ever.

Don't get bent Monkey. I'm not happy about the NRA trying to placate the left, although I do support them & other organizations.

And I'm certainly not happy about all of the screaming we're going to hear from the left.

But what we need to find out is that this guy was a staunch leftist and hated conservatives, Cowboys, Republican straight people and the American flag. If that turns out to be the truth, and we can get the story out, I think our situation will be much simpler.

Is this guy turns out to be a John Bircher we may be in more trouble.

I heard Nancy Pelosi babbling on the radio today and this gives me hope. The woman can't put together a coherent sentence anymore. I don't think Boxer and Feinstein are far behind either. It's time for these b****** to fall off the political stage and break a hip.

Just to be clear, I hate bump fire devices and I wish they would go away; and I think that we could use this "fake concession" to get something back.

Of course they're not going to give us machine guns. But I think we're going to get the right for better security in a way that's beneficial to us.

I only believe that because of the Trump Administration and it wouldn't have happened in a million years under Obama.

Don't get bent Monkey.....

I heard Nancy Pelosi babbling on the radio today and this gives me hope. The woman can't put together a coherent sentence anymore. I don't think Boxer and Feinstein are far behind either. It's time for these b****** to fall off the political stage and break a hip.

I'm not bent. But the difference between Pelosi vs Ryan/Behnor is that she got a sweeping legislation passed in the house. The difference between McConnell and Schumer... is that Schumer will rally his base to get shit passed.

Have you seen the left compromise? Ever? No... and thats why they get what they want.

You don't take your boot off the throat of your rival and then give them want they want. Repubs should be dosing these shit birds with everything and more of what they did to push their communist agenda.

Of course they're not going to give us machine guns. But I think we're going to get the right for better security in a way that's beneficial to us..

They can't even give us an effing adjusted taxation bill but they will rally to take something out of the hands of people that really doesnt do a damn thing about security and protection. And you think these cucks will give us something in return???

You do realize security without freedom.... is called jail.

Part of the argument here is a false dichotomy: that there is a left and a right.

There is a left & there is everyone else. They are not all right wingers.

The left has cohesion because they follow a common agenda. "Everybody else" does not, because They're not all really Republicans. They might have run as Republicans and won as Republicans, but they're not all conservatives, they're not all gun owners, they are not all Christians, they are not all patriotic Americans & they're not all any one particular thing.

And so far they haven't lost enough to circle the wagons and hang together.

It's the boiling frog problem. So far the heat's not that bad . . . It's very difficult to make a fire that will boil them all at once. Things Sizzle and simmer, but so far do not pop.

Part of the argument here is a false dichotomy: that there is a left and a right.

There is a left & there is everyone else. They are not all right wingers.

The left has cohesion because they follow a common agenda. "Everybody else" does not, because They're not all really Republicans.

And so far they haven't lost enough to circle the wagons and hang together.

Yup.

getting clearer...

Of course they're not going to give us machine guns. But I think we're going to get the right for better security in a way that's beneficial to us.

Not hot enough for ya.... Got it.

Nothing to come out of this will be beneficial.

Nothing to come out of this will make us any safer.

Anything that results will be a furthur deterioration of our freedoms.

Back