• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

walmart

i guess the next thing will be self loading stuff going short.

John A. said:
But since they probably don't have 10 boxes of shells in the whole sporting goods section, doesn't seem to matter much anyway.

Hey, thats what I was going to say :(

^ Not true, not true!

My WM had 15+ boxes of the .22 ratshot in stock today. Bunch of .22 short too... :lol:

WalMartSign.jpg

I snapped this photo of a sign in my local Wal-mart.

FOUR YEARS AGO......

Weird, huh?

My department was looking to get some Law-Enforcement Only ammo from Gulf States Distributing and their web site very clearly states that orders are going to take 12-months to fill.

Yep, twelve effin' months............

i would say 3 since it was home office that told us in an mass email 3 but they did it in away that just say 3 boxes per customer per day so we had to get management to inturpert it they said 3 boxes per kind per day.

dang there ammo cases are bigger then ours are looks like they can hold atleast twices as much as us. And i agree with you alsharp sheep becuase i keep telling people if they would stop buying ammo when they have 40 boxes of the same stuff at home and let us be for like a month or so we could get close to keeping what they need when they shoot in stock but no they just keep buying it like there not going to be able to get ammo for the rest of there lifes its crazy.

I work there and still have been waiting for almost a month for .308 shells to come in i have 4 left and a friend of mine with a press is going to give me some of for free dont know how many but with only 4 anything he gives me would help

I don't think my local WM has 4 boxes of anything on the shelf, and hasn't for a while. They also cleared out the gun case, two different employees told me they are going to install a more secure case, but still nothing...

mikes911 said:
I don't think my local WM has 4 boxes of anything on the shelf, and hasn't for a while. They also cleared out the gun case, two different employees told me they are going to install a more secure case, but still nothing...

Ya only need a more secure case when you can fill it, and continue to fill it! :D

Back