• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

War on words...

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2riOiBaZrg[/youtube]

That was a very well put together piece of education that I think everyone should watch.

Next question, how do we make this go "Viral"?

Frank

great vid. there's a lot of sheep out there that need to watch this.

God find Dan...thanks for posting. I will be spreading that one around.

Good find. This is food for thought. However America isn't hungry for common sence. :(

What's that up in the road ahead?

What's that up in the road? A head?

Ha...I've heard that skit before..I can't remember who did it, but wasn't he imitating Ahnohld? ;)

Both of those videos are excellent.

Saw this today. It fits right in with this thread. Let us now and forever after call it "Gun Violence Prevention"...courtesy of Nancy Pelosi. The sheeple will eat it up.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., has adopted a new term for gun control, “gun violence prevention,” in hopes that the euphemism will make it easier to marshal public opinion in favor of new gun laws as well as other policies designed to prevent shootings.

“If we come out of the Newtown experience and all we do is talk about it and not have a result,” Pelosi told The New York Times, “that would be a dereliction of duty on the part of us in public office. We must find a place where we can come to agreement on this.”

The paper added that “Pelosi said Democrats are no longer talking about gun control but refer instead to what she calls gun violence prevention — an effort by Democrats and their allies to find a less politically charged term, one that suggests a broader range of approaches beyond simply gun regulation.”

carbinemike said:
“Pelosi said Democrats are no longer talking about gun control but refer instead to what she calls gun violence prevention — an effort by Democrats and their allies to find a less politically charged term, one that suggests a broader range of approaches beyond simply gun regulation.”[/i]

I don't care what they call it, but where is this broad approach beyond gun regulation that she speaks of?

All I have heard is:

Clips that hold more than 10 bullets, assault weapons, military features, cop killers, gun laws, ban.

Nowhere in that last incomplete sentence is an approach beyond gun regulation.

I don't care if she calls it frog whiskers and dog spit, doesn't change what it is.

I don't care what they call it, but where is this broad approach beyond gun regulation that she speaks of?

I think she's referring to the white house effort. I expect the broad approach to be 97% gun related and 3% all others (mental health, violent movies and violent video games). I don't care what they call it either but I don't think she's targeting the people on gun related boards with the new wording. I think it's to directed at those on the left or that could be persuaded to join them.

Back