• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What do you want to see me shoot?

Hey guys I'm headed out Monday to my secret shooting spot and was wondering if there was anything sweet you guys would like to see blown away with my Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser. Maybe you hate watermelons? Maybe you hate Dr.Pepper? Whatever it is let me know. I'll be testing out some different ammo too including Hornady Critical Defense Buckshot and Fiocchi Nickel Plated Buckshot. Let me know what else you might want to see. Thanks

oli700 said:
One vote for a pig carcass

Nice! :D

It may not be incredibly exciting compared to pig carcasses, but we like shooting milk jugs filled with water and clays!

Wouldn’t a high speed camera be a treat to own? I can’t shoot paper anymore unless I am sighting in....just have become addicted to reactive targets in the last few years, armor plate, anything filled with liquid or explodes….that kind of stuff.

Every copy you can find of the the last Indiana Jones movie.

It shouldn't be allowed to live!

Tank of propane...

chestercheesycheetah-1.jpg

adding to shooter13's post... ya gotta have a little bonfire next to it when you shoot it off..that way it goes
KABOOOMS

Rip jack 13, I've got good news. My roommate works at a local gym and just brought home 4 worn out old basketballs for a little target practice. I'm thinking, 2 with slugs, 1 with high velocity buckshot and 1 with .357 magnums. Sound good?

*bump*

I'd love to hear some more ideas for reactive targets...I've been trolling Craigslist looking for some free stuff to shoot (and dispose of properly, since I technically live in the "People's Republic of Boulder")

Back