• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's your beverage of choice?

Growing up in Texas only beer we ever had in the fridge was Shiner or Lone Star.

Could only find Shiner one place in our area here in TN, but now it's popping up at a several grocery and specialty brew stores. The seasonal varieties are becoming pretty easy to find now too...

I haven't had a chance to try this one yet but will soon:
Pottsville, PA (March 2014) D.G. Yuengling & Son, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of a new seasonal beer for 2014, Yuengling® Summer Wheat Traditional Weizen Beer.
Yuengling® Summer Wheat is carefully brewed with a combination of wheat and barley malts. Hallertau hops and Bavarian-style top fermenting yeast deliver a thick, creamy head with overtones of banana and clove esters. This authentic German Weizen style beer, with a slight hazy appearance, concludes with a crisp finish.
Summer Wheat is the third edition to America’s Oldest Brewery’s seasonal offerings and is scheduled to release between Yuengling’s spring release, Bock and fall release, Oktoberfest.

While not a top shelf beverage by any stretch, I've kind of taken a liking of the Angry Orchard Green Apple Cider and Reds Apple Ale lately.

We usually keep some cider in the fridge, either Woodchuck or Hornsby's. Woodchuck has a pear cider that's really tasty...

Ok guys, here is a good one from PA. Yeungling Octoberfest. I must say it's pretty tasty. Good strong maltiness like an o-fest should have and just enough hops to keep it from being sweet. I won't say it's as good as Paulener which is my favorite German o-fest but it pretty darn good and half the price. It's a beautiful crisp fall day in Penn's Woods, cheers!
10632593_10203115009179621_6987212704464205030_n.jpg

It blends in pretty good but you can see my MO hat on the axe handle. The Maker's Mark is ready for tonight.
16128_10203115009739635_8952588666283810793_n.jpg

Last edited:
We just got yeungling up here at the beginning of the month....good stuff.
I'll have to keep my eye out for the octoberfest. I like the stuff from magic hat too. Good flavor.

My austrailian buddy sent me some Bundaberg rum a while back its made of sugar cane great with cola or ginger ale! Been wanting to try other flavors kinda hard to get in the U.S.!

Attachments

• bundaberg-original-dark-australian-rum-rhum-ron.jpeg
    bundaberg-original-dark-australian-rum-rhum-ron.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 4
I've been hearing good things about Australian liquor lately.

Their Cooranbong 10x distilled from grapes vodka is said to be exceptionally clean and every bit as good as Grey Goose or Ciroc at half the price. Gonna pick some up this weekend and give it a try. Might have to look for some Bundaberg while I'm there...

The local store didn't have any Bundaberg, but I did pick up a bottle of Cooranbong vodka.

Stuff was so smooth it was like drinking ice water. There was no bitter taste and hardly any odor at all. Really snuck up on me after a couple... o_O

Back