• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Wheel GUNS!!

431337_2875785566727_1477620712_n.jpg

395316_2875784366697_1222752624_n.jpg

my first and only revolver S&W m15-3 serial numbers match it to 68, it's a world of fun to shoot.

Years ago, I had a Taurus Model 85 CH and sold it. Now I have a Stainless Model 85, and I ain't selling this one! Currently loaded with 130 Gr. Winchester PDX1 Defender +P's.
DSC01055.jpg

Nice!

I've got the 9mm version of your model 85, the m905 stainless snubbie. I love that little thing...

Sweet!

It's great for carry and 9mm ammo is a lot cheaper to practice with than .38sp. Just keep in mind that it's not gonna be as consistent on target. The 9mm rounds come outta that little 2" barrel so fast that they don't always catch the rifling. It'll usually keyhole at least one out of every ten rounds. Still, it's a lot of fun to shoot and I love the looks from folks at the range when they see ya loading up 9mm into a revolver...

I agreed on a deal today for a S&W 66. As long as the guy doesn't back out, I will be getting it on Friday. Hopefully, I have some pics to post next weekend. $500 for the gun, 2 speed loaders, and a holster seems reasonable to me, what do you guys think?

That b&tch will shoot!!!!!!!! Wow!

K-Frame Smiffs sure do balance well and feel great in the hand. And you can shoot your own cast bullets for a few bucks a box! Were those your reloads?????

nitesite said:
That b&tch will shoot!!!!!!!! Wow!

K-Frame Smiffs sure do balance well and feel great in the hand. And you can shoot your own cast bullets for a few bucks a box! Were those your reloads?????

I sidn't go prepared with my reloads. Those were Blazer 158 gr JHP magnum loads. They were included in the sale. I can't wait to load some for it though. Those 6 shots on the three were 20 yards single action. I didn't mean to post the same photo twice, but I am posting from my phone. I must have posted twice subconsciously because I am so proud of that grouping. The one on the cardboard wasn't from me.

These were my first 6 shots double action 10 yards...
68e75a0c.jpg

Second 6 shots single action 25 yards...
b2bd44d0.jpg

When my fiancée saw the second group of 6 she said "I only see 5 holes." That made me smile.

So I started off shooting pretty good with it and as I got used to it I was shooting better than I do with any of my other guns.

Thanks! While I was making my purchase yesterday a guy invited me to do some IDPA shooting with him. I don't really know anything about IDPA, but I feel like I am getting to the point where I at least won't be too embarrassed in front of more experienced shooters if I shoot my best.

I had not done any shooting for over a month before last week and my first day back on the range was AWFUL! I went back the next day and tried to focus and shoot slowly. I got it back pretty quickly on that second day. I've been trying to practice more since then and it has been going pretty well.

So the other day, right when I got the gun home, the grips fell off and the screw wouldn't screw in. My LGS was apolegetic and they replaced the grips free of charge with beautiful new grips...
4abc09d6.jpg

I thought it was very nice of them to come up with a solution and not just say "Used guns are sold as is."

Nice!

So I guess customer service may not be dead after all. There's still hope! Good lookin grips too...

Back