• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Deand

1. D

New to this forum

Maybe she might like that SA-20 I've been looking at. That's a good way to get what I want. :lol:
  2. D

New to this forum

I've been hunting with, and recreation shooting using mossbergs for 14 years. I own a 500, 535, and a 935. The 500 is the one I'm most curious about because it was made prior to interchangeable chokes (mod. barrel). I'll have to get the serial, and do some investigating of the year of...
  3. D

Gun or shell problem?

Thank you for the warm welcome!
  4. D

Gun or shell problem?

This is true!! Same thing happened last week with Remington sts loads only difference was it was 9 shot not 8 shot. I love this gun big upgrade over my 500, and 535! The only thing that concerned me was the lack of mark after the first fail, second time it was a real deep strike.
  5. D

Gun or shell problem?

Took my gun out finally this week to brush up before waterfowl opens back up , and I had a misfire after 50 shells or so. No strike mark on the primer put same shell back in, and all was fine after. Zero misfires for the rest of the day! I took everything apart this afternoon, and the firing...
Back