• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.
LTB45
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you used to post on graybeardoutdoors.com? The reason I ask is you look familiar.
    LTB45
    LTB45
    Not me.
    I don't know that site.
    Hi Lenny........New to moss owners & shotguns. Looking for a range to shoot in New Haven area,and perhaps join, (if not too expensive). I understand you're from CT. Any recomendations?
    LTB45
    LTB45
    Joe I just answered on your post. Branford is a great club and very affordable. Guilford is a fantastic club but expensive.
    Hi Lenny. I had put this in a thread but I know you are very busy right now so I thought I'd ask more directly. Are any of the large firearm manufacturers in CT providing any public support to you folks in the fight against the un-Constitutional laws? Mossberg, Colt, Ruger and Marlin come to mind. Thanks and keep fighting!
    LTB45
    LTB45
    None that you mentioned. Stag arms has been very generous with cash. Ruger has only has corporate offices here and has been silent. The Marlin plant was shut down a couple of years ago. Mossberg has done nothing for CCDL, but they were very active politically, testifying before the law passed. As was Colt.
    carbinemike
    carbinemike
    Thanks for the reply. Ruger is a disappointment. At least the others are active politically. Stag Arms has additional respect from me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back