• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

mossberg discontinued 930 barrels. i had orders open for over 2 years with several online vendors and they recently cancelled them citing that the part numbers had been discontinued by mossberg. seems the 930 line is pretty much dead. mossberg has moved to the 940.
  2. B

How to remove recoil spring tube?

yeah, i heated the receiver on both - not the tube. the magazine tube only took about 2 minutes of heating the receiver and it came out easily. i got the receiver smoking hot and the recoil spring tube won't budge. feels like it's welded in or something.
  3. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

brownells cancelled my 2 year open order on mossberg 930 barrels. they say mossberg do not make them anymore and have removed the part from their catalogue. probably focusing on 940 production and discontinued the 930 line.
  4. B

WTS: SBE Precision Products Mossberg 930 (Pistons, Followers, Mag Extension Caps)

wondering when these will be available again.
  5. B

How to remove recoil spring tube?

How does one remove the recoil spring tube? I removed the magazine tube easily enough using a heatgun, but for the life of me no matter how much I heat the recoil spring tube, it won't budge.
  6. B

930 Pistons- SBE vs Mossberg Boron Nitride

can you actually buy any of them? every single one of them appears to be out of stock. doesnt seem to matter which one is better if they are all unobtanium.
  7. B

Source for magazine tube assembly?

havlin just directed me to mossberg.
  8. B

Source for magazine tube assembly?

Anyone know where to purchase a magazine tube assembly? Mossberg store seems to list every part under the sun except a 930 magazine tube. My 930 has had many years of hard life and the magazine tube is pitted, corroded, scored and scratched to hell and I'm now getting lots of malfunctions I...
  9. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: Looking for monte carlo stock called mossberg. neither of those stocks fit the 930.
  10. B

replacement gas system return spring?

so the forearm retainer on my 930 broke during a trap session, which led to the walnut forearm cracking, and then the gas system return spring got all bent and jacked up. tried to bend it back into shape, no go. anyone know if there's any off the shelf matching part to replace the spring? i...
  11. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Looking for monte carlo stock Anyone have a monte carlo stock they want to sell? Or know any place to get one? I called maverick arms and they say the monte carlo stock is no longer made.
  12. B

930 as shipped...

may be related to the short barrel in the spx vs the non spx models. wonder if reliability would increase if someone put a 28" barrel on an spx.
  13. B

930 Lightest Load Recommended for Reliable Function

i have yet to find a load my 930 (28" barrel) won't cycle. the spx seem to have lots of issues, the non spx less so.
  14. B

Anyone shoot clays with their SPX?

throw a burris speedbead on the shortest barrel you can find. you'll have a fantastic sight with no parallax and no barrel to obstruct your view. it's also a 100% cure for any eye dominance issues. you should try it sometime. it's great fun.
  15. B

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: 930 jams, sticking piston how do you do that?
  16. B

Re: 930 jams, sticking piston didn't see anything about disassembling the piston in the manual :oops: followed the vid, disassembled the piston. took about a half hour to remove all the carbon under the rings, the fouling was truly epic! :shock: piston cycles smooth as silk now :mrgreen:
  17. B

What ear protection do you use?

peltors are NRR 26, listed right on the page. :? they are also fantastically comfortable, even with glasses on. plus it's neat to turn them all the way up and hear better than normal... superhuman hearing :mrgreen:
  18. B

930 jams, sticking piston I'm having a problem with my 930, the piston frequently sticks when cycling. When it sticks, It requires a good smack forward on the operating handle to get it to go fully into battery. Gun has been cleaned, cleaned, cleaned, and then cleaned some more. Fully field...
  19. B

Anyone shoot clays with their SPX?

sight radius only matters if you are using iron sights. if you have optics, the barrel length is irrelevant.
  20. B

What ear protection do you use?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006968YM Peltor MT15H7F SV Tactical Pro hands down the best electronic muffs ever. have a pair of the howard leights and the peltors absolutely destroy them in comparison. pricey, but quality doesn't come cheap.
Back