• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. CitizenPatriot

How long did you wait for a 590 Shockwave?

Waited five YEARS (-+0) for my .410 Shockwave. Was on and off the Bud's waiting list several times, but timing and funding was never "right" when they came in stock. FINALLY got the email saying they were in stock, the funds were in the bank, so I got one. I'm a happy camper. Don't know when...
  2. CitizenPatriot

*Not* A Mossberg

As you wish, sir ... both shots were near the "Sweetwater Slough" off Everglades Loop Road.
  3. CitizenPatriot

*Not* A Mossberg

I went on a day trip to the Everglades last Wednesday and managed to evade getting caught in the middle of a 15,000-acre wildfire sparked by lightning. The "Big Sandy" fire spread quickly as we cruised the infamous Everglades Loop Road, but the wifey and I managed to get this "shot of the day" -...
  4. CitizenPatriot

Receiver Mounted Light Q

Good idea - I'll do some more poking around :) Thanks for the tip ! Edit to add - I think I found something that'll work :)
  5. CitizenPatriot

Rememberence Day, Vietnam War Veterans Day, March 29th

Ernst, I learned of my own exposure quite by accident while perusing a FakeBook group discussion about my old squadron in Okinawa, where I found an old coworker informing the group of his ailments which now include testicular cancer... that's where I found the "Okinawa and Agent Orange"...
  6. CitizenPatriot

Rememberence Day, Vietnam War Veterans Day, March 29th

I try to honor ALL the veterans I meet and know, including my USAF bride that has put up so much from me over our almost four decades together.... she's the "brains" of our outfit. That said, I'd like to bring your attention to an issue that requires action - vets (such as me) that served on...
  7. CitizenPatriot

Receiver Mounted Light Q

Greetings, all. I just picked up my 590 Shockwave in .410 and began researching light options for home defense. I have an Olight mounted on my Windham Weaponry 7.62x39 rifle which I really like, but it isn't practical for the Mossberg. The mount I'm considering is a Monstrum brand that mates...
  8. CitizenPatriot

Old Timer - Shockwave NOOB

Thanks again, Ernst. I married my USAF bride almost 41 years ago, and she bore me two wonderful sons, which eventually brought us four beautiful grandkids! My eyes have been known to leak a bit when I see elderly vets on the news or social media... Among my other creative pursuits, I am also a...
  9. CitizenPatriot

Wow - lotsa vets here. Thanks so much for the warm welcome ! I appreciate it very much.
  10. CitizenPatriot

Ernst - "Think several of us would be interested in seeing how you've customized your Marlin model 60s. " I first bought an M60 "Deluxe" model when Marlin came out with their 50th Anniversary edition with the gold lettering and fine walnut checkered stock and it just kinda snowballed from...
  11. CitizenPatriot

33936 - Lrehigh Acres :)
  12. CitizenPatriot

Greetings, Mossberg fans... allow me to introduce myself - I am a Citizen Patriot, retired law enforcement, former USAF K9 handler (explosives detection), and firearms enthusiast. I've developed a habit of gifting my wife and sons with unique firearms over the years, mostly customized by yours...
Back