• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. CitizenPatriot

*Not* A Mossberg

I went on a day trip to the Everglades last Wednesday and managed to evade getting caught in the middle of a 15,000-acre wildfire sparked by lightning. The "Big Sandy" fire spread quickly as we cruised the infamous Everglades Loop Road, but the wifey and I managed to get this "shot of the day" -...
  2. CitizenPatriot

Receiver Mounted Light Q

Greetings, all. I just picked up my 590 Shockwave in .410 and began researching light options for home defense. I have an Olight mounted on my Windham Weaponry 7.62x39 rifle which I really like, but it isn't practical for the Mossberg. The mount I'm considering is a Monstrum brand that mates...
  3. CitizenPatriot

Old Timer - Shockwave NOOB

Greetings, Mossberg fans... allow me to introduce myself - I am a Citizen Patriot, retired law enforcement, former USAF K9 handler (explosives detection), and firearms enthusiast. I've developed a habit of gifting my wife and sons with unique firearms over the years, mostly customized by yours...
Back