• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. astroboy

New from MI

Welcome to the forum!
  2. astroboy

Hello from Southwest Arizona.

welcome to the forum! from someone who lives in a state that has a ten day wait for every firearm purchase and a ten round limit to any magazines... ....california!
  3. astroboy

1911: Pics and Discussion

Re: My latest aquisition ... Limited Pistol i see both jimmy and jojo whenever i go there, but i didnt know that they were brothers. i heard a lot of good things about them brothers when it comes to gunsmithing.
  4. astroboy

Howdy

welcome to the forum! i am sure that you will find as much info on the forum as much as i did.
  5. astroboy

Re: My latest aquisition ... Limited Pistol small world! i know jimmy. i didnt know that he is a vidanes though. i was thinking of having him do a trigger job on my CZ.
  6. astroboy

Re: My latest aquisition ... Limited Pistol yeaaap! i was thinking the same thing. i haven't had the chance to shoot lately though. i had surgery and never had the chance to go back out in norco. are you filipino by any chance? just wondering, for 90% of the people who go there are...
  7. astroboy

Re: My latest aquisition ... Limited Pistol i know there is a way to go around it. i shoot IPSC and majority of the people i see here in CA uses an STI frame. like what i said, i know there is a way...i just don't know the way! LOL! i am still shooting under production right now. if i decide...
  8. astroboy

Best Self-Defense Round for Shotguns

same here. mine always has the 4 loaded on it. time to ditch the 4s and stick with the 00 i guess.
  9. astroboy

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: My Mossberg 5OO . WOW! you have a very good choice in firearms! did you know that a study has been made about firearm purchases? it turned out that the people who got the same EXACT SAME MODEL as yours were far more intelligent, superior and masculine? i am searching for the link to back...
  10. astroboy

Hello from Texas

texas,aaah...the things that i would do to have the "gun" freedom that you guys have there. welcome to the forum,from california!
  11. astroboy

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Limbsaver Snap on 10019 I KNOW! check this out, i purchased a hard to find holster. so since it was hard to find, it was kinda pricey. i searched high and low on the internet just to make sure that i get the best deal available. i found one that was relatively cheap. ordered online. they...
  12. astroboy

Re: Limbsaver Snap on 10019 so basically you are asking me to be the guinea pig? LOL! :shock: honestly, i do not mind. as of now, i am trying to find a place that carries that particular limbsaver locally. i already went to turners but they do not have it. i will swing by a different branch...
  13. astroboy

Re: Limbsaver Snap on 10019 . the pad that came with the ATI stock is basically useless. if it helps, i think it is very minimal. i am looking to getting a limbsaver too. not really sure what will fit though. wow, CTD has them cheaper compared to the limbsaver website...
  14. astroboy

Re: Limbsaver Snap on 10019 here is the other side. do we have the same ATI stock texas_made?
  15. astroboy

Re: Limbsaver Snap on 10019 then it should look exactly like mine. EDIT: sorry for the crappy photos, i used my phone plus its dark for its already late.
  16. astroboy

Re: Limbsaver Snap on 10019 good question! i always wanted to ask that. been looking around for a limbsaver that i can use for my 500 that came with an ATI adjustable stock. TAGGED! 8-)
  17. astroboy

Hello from SoCal.

ahhh...another fellow who has to go thru the ten day wait after any firearm purchase. welcome to the forum! i am from socal as well.
  18. astroboy

New member from Phoenix Arizona!

welcome to the forum! i wish we had the same gun liberty that you have in arizona... ...i'm from california.
  19. astroboy

Re: My latest aquisition ... Limited Pistol two issues buddy: first, my budget. second, i am from CA. i do not know which one is worse. but both factors basically limit my choice. but like what you said... if i am patient enough. it seems that i have no other choice but to wait.
  20. astroboy

Re: My latest aquisition ... Limited Pistol . STI edge! i am thinking of purchasing one for IPSC. i am thinking of using it on limited class. my cousin got one and has nothing but good things to say about it. seeing another one makes me all jealous. you can never go wrong with an STI!
Back