• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

100,000 feds and contractors behind on taxes

Funny how there is no mention of this by the AP or anyone else for that matter. Being an election year for an administration that touts "transparency" you would think this would be big news. But then again I guess the media figures just as long as they keep getting their hand out its ok to bury things. Funny how you and I don't pay up and we get fined or jail time, Fed workers and contractors don't pay up and get protection and covered up....the hypocrisy of it all makes me sick.

Here in MI, Detroit elected a guy to city council whom was going through a personal bankrutpcy and had a history of failed financial ventures. The city still elected him to sit on the council board to handle the cities finances. If he can'ty keep his own house in order why do they think he could possibly help the city? People are just oblivious to so many things, or they are in denial of the obvious.

I was listening to a clip of Obama last night where he was touting how businessess have learned to work with smaller staffs to survive and how that was a great thing. If this is such a great thing why does government never downsize?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, facts have no place in politics, it's all about perception. You could be a child molesting, tax evading deadbeat dad but as long as they can spin it to make you look like the victim, you're golden and people will support you.

Yeah, I so love doing my job, and the guy who my company had to lay off....for the same pay I was getting 4 years ago. Smaller staffs to survive out of neccessity, not because they wanted to...what happened to putting people back to work and making small business thrive? Oh, I guess that only happens if you rub the magic governmental belly and beg for money.
Right there with you Mike D, if being smaller is such a good thing why is the government not doing this? Lead by example so to speak. I fear that will never happen, the more they make people dependant on government...jobs, food, money etc...the more control they have. Ok, I'm getting off my soap box now :)

Back