• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners.
Praise The Lord, I am finished remodeling for a while!
And my efforts have paid off already.
The fish and the wife are both happier as well.

There are 5 tanks for sale that I won't be cleaning.

So next, I'm going to work on my truck suspension, put a new clutch in the bike, and start preparing for a new He-Shed, as my lovely wife has taken over the Sacred American Mancave Annex (the toolshed) and there's no place for my welding gear or engine lathe. This will free up room for the reloading bench by getting some tool cabinets out of the garage. there's a lot to do, but it's outside the house and so not such a burden to live with as the home remodeling.

And not as much pressure to complete things "underfoot".

Have a nice Sunday guys.

Good Monday morning to all. I'm back at home after 7 days at the lake. It's good to be home, LOL. Rain this morning, the first in probably 10 days or so and welcomed. Our temps are going up a bit, back to normal for this time of year. That means mid to high 90s for highs.

Cadd, you are busier now that when you had a full time occupation. I think it is a common affliction though, at least it seems that way to me.

Have a great day and stay vigilant.

Good morning folks.

Meanie, I think that's just an illusion.

I'm older and creakier, so it feels like I'm doing more than I actually am.

Anyhow I did less yesterday than the day before and today I intend to do less than yesterday.

Good morning fellas. Clear skies and about 70 this morning. We did get a little rain yesterday, late afternoon. I reckon about a quarter of an inch at most, but better than nothing. We should be mid 90s today and for the next few days or so.

You all have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning Mossberg owners.

On another forum we discussed "how the internet makes people lazy".

Why blame laziness on the internet? Every convenience of modern life has fostered laziness, and hopelessness, since the industrial revolution began. But only among the lazy and hopeless.

The small percentage of super-not-lazy folks still run the world.
Just as they did when the world was young.

Good day folks!

Good morning Mossbergers. 76 this morning with a very high overcast. Heading for the mid 90s again.

Cadd, I think that analogy is correct. The lazy are just that, and the hard workers will still work hard and get ahead. The problem is that more and more politicians find it easier to make promises of free stuff to entice the lazy ones to vote for them, thus ensuring they (politicians) stay in power. Never more evident than what we are witnessing in the democratic party right now. They are eating one another to see who can be the farthest left, all in the name of power.

Anyways, you all have a great day and stay vigilant.

Morning folks. I'm lounging with my fish.

It's gonna be a crazy election folks. I didn't watch the debates, but just the highlights are encouraging.

Back before they quit rounding up crazy people and putting them "in a home" all these candidates would still be candidates.

For treatment.

Have a sane day y'all!

Good morning everyone. Cloudy with rain showers in the vicinity. We have not had any rain this morning, but it would be welcome.

I watched bits and pieces of the debates. It seems to me if anyone ever had any doubt as to CNN's bias that should be cleared up now. The democrats are a scary bunch of people.

Anyways, you all have a great day.

'Morning Proud Mossbergers!
Absolutely no rain here in months except a couple unmentionable sprinkles. It's been right around 90F~105F for two months now, nights dipping to the 60's usually, but some nights warmer. My new aquarium is stable and happy.

I really got the new aquarium situation tied down yesterday. I finally made nice lids for the new office tank, sump, the patio tank, and its sump. I have the patio sump insulated all sides, & now the systems will all run with stable temperatures and minimal evaporation.

I still have one 30g I want to disassemble, plus its sump.

That will leave me with 3 big aquariums indoors and one out, and two 5's, so 6, plus 3 sumps=9 tanks.
Retired to the garage sale will be 2 30's, a 16, 3 10s and a 5, so 7 to be sold, plus their stands.

I want to hang some planters outside today, and I need to work on a design for the new awnings. Our patio awnings are damaged and old, but there's a small code issue with replacing them. I want to trim and repair them, and add a taller awning between, overlapping them, that will satisfy the building code.

This all may cost a bit more than I'd hoped.

Watch yer pennies, and have a nice day folks.

No way could I watch the dem's debate each other.

They try to out-crazy the guy next to them.

Or the girl next to them.

Or the "other" next to them.

I got behind a car yesterday that had bumper stickers all over the back of it.

one sticker had Bernie 2020 on it. Another said free medicare for all. And another about something else.

I did pass them but as I did, I made sure to point and be laughing the whole way around them.

No way could I watch the dem's debate each other.

They try to out-crazy the guy next to them.

Or the girl next to them.

Or the "other" next to them.

I got behind a car yesterday that had bumper stickers all over the back of it.

one sticker had Bernie 2020 on it. Another said free medicare for all. And another about something else.

I did pass them but as I did, I made sure to point and be laughing the whole way around them.

I usually treat rolling billboards
I stopped at the grocery store this morning. The free range parking lot rooster was there looking for handouts.

View attachment 21309 View attachment 21310

Dinner is waiting to be cooked.

Good morning, well technically afternoon. Cloudy, light rain off and on. Temp only about 80 but very humid.

We are trying to decide whether to go back home or stay at the lake until tomorrow.

Ya'll have a great day.

Good morning all you Mossberg lovers. Sunshine and 75 here this morning. We'll head home mid day.

Looks like we are going to be back in the 90s this week. Not much chance for rain either.

Tomorrow I'm driving to Omaha for a couple of days. Looks like it'll be nice there as well.

Have a great day.

Meanie, you sure do like to travel a lot. But it's nice that you get to visit your family so much.

It's been in the 100s here consistently and that is typical for this time of year.

Only Mad Dogs and Englishmen go out in the Noonday Sun here.

Except in an air-conditioned automobile. Which is pretty much the same thing as staying home.

Anyhow I am mostly staying home and working on my aquariums and trying to clean up other things around the house.

I am desperately hoping to take the grandkids fishing before they have to start school again.

Have a nice day Mossbergers and stay out of that noonday sun!

Good morning mossberg owners.

So now we have more people being charged with hate crimes for mass shootings.

I gotta post about this elsewhere.

Back