• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Handgun sight project.

aksavanaman said:
I'm totally stealing this idea... I hope you don't mind Joe. If I'm successful like you... I'll make sure to take all the credit and say you stole the idea from me ;)

EDIT:

Excellent shooting by the way... pretty sure Mr. Yellow is down for the count!

By all means :roll: . Might I ask for what weapon? Another thing to consider is a drill, on a vice or a press. I think 1/16 would do the trick for a 1.5mm fiber rod I believe

The factory white "paint" on the front sight of my M&P9 flew off after about 100rnds. Smith and Wesson sent me a new one after I politely declined the CS guy's suggestion that the factory paint they use is similar in composition to white nail polish.

I did end up painting it with nail polish :lol: :lol: :lol: and it's held up longer than the factory one... Anyways, I have an extra front sight now... and I'd love a fiber optic. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Always love seeing one off stuff, instead of something anyone can just go buy. Turned out pretty nice, and looks like it's spot on!

Back