• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi from Connecticut

kayakdave

Copper BB
Just picked up my Mossberg 500 12 gauge. Found this forum while doing a little research and you

guys helped me decide. It came with the 28" barrel and I'm planning to get the security barrel for

it.

Hope to shoot it soon!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum kayakdave !!

Looking forward to the pics of the new Mossy...

Welcome!

I am from CT as well.
Actaully I am a founding member and Vice Preident of the largest Grassroots Pro 2A organization in the state. We have been protecting your gun rigts for the last 3 years and I am proud to say that in that time not a single bad gun law has been passed!!

Please check out our website

www.ccdl.us

Membership is FREE!!!!!

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new 500!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your 500 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Thanks for the welcome everyone :D To LB41, Yes I'm a member of CCDL. Hope to meet you

in person some day! Hope to join WLOPA.

Hi KayakDave!

Let us how that 500 does for ya when youre able!!! Welcome aboard!

kayakdave said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone :D To LB41, Yes I'm a member of CCDL. Hope to meet you

in person some day! Hope to join WLOPA.

CCDL member, GREAT to hear!
If you need sponsorship on your WLOPA membership, let me know :D
Just got back from there.
Shooting Skeet with the 500 .410 and my new reloads...Loads of fun!!

Welcome from MI!!!

Howdy kayakdave and welcome to the club from another fellow nutmegger and yes I joined up to the CCDL as well. Looking forward to hearing more about you and the new 500!

I have heard they are...I have yet to shoot it. I just got it a few weeks ago in trade for some carpentry work...nice.

kayakdave said:
LB45, I may take you up on that offer, Thanks!

And thanks again everyone!

Dave,

Nice meeting you today!

You are gonna love being a member of WLOPA!

See you soon!!!

Back