• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Welcome aboard!

Average wait times for firearms of all makes and models have been steadily increasing lately. As for the particulars of your order, I think six months is a bit excessive by any standard.

Did you place the order with a local shop or order it on-line?

I found this site a few weeks ago when I googled 'mossberg forums'.I liked how everyones guns looked and how everyone is helpful towards others questions without being rude.I then proceeded to register after I got tired of lurking :D

Welcome aboard and look forward to having you as part of our ever growing community.

I found the forum when I Googled "Mossberg 715t reviews". I'm glad I found the site, as I've already learned a lot form every one else's post. Thank for all the useful input.

Glad you've been able to find some useful info. We look forward to seeing you around the site...

Thank you sir, the teeth are made from my cities skyline. A little design I came up for a contest and kept it for myself instead.

lol I have been for a little while now, but saw this was under "Active".. anyhow...

I was looking for information on some ATI stuff and came across DHonovich's reviews.. Figured "Well, if atleast one guy here gives that great (informational wise) of a review, it is worth sticking around!"

And here I am, a little over 400 posts later :p

Hopefully you've found a couple more posts with helpful information since then. :D

Great havin you around Sir...

OH I have found quite a few!! A lot of which Dhov, Ross, Oli and yourself have posted! There is a Plethora of information available on this site, and even more available from it's members! Certainly a well made decision to stick around :)

Welcome To MossbergOwners from PA, Eagles!!

Great bunch of Guys and Gals here, if you need help finding something let us know!

Hey all,,,,, Well, I was researching recoil reducing stocks, I came across a very informative review on
Amazon regarding the Phoenix Technology Kicklite by Dan Honovich, somehow it led me here. I think I
read nearly every post that weekend, and probably registered a few days later. As many others have stated this is by far the best forum I've came across. Oh yea, I ordered a Kicklite this morning, so if I have any problems I know where to come.....

500A SP 20" 8 shot

Welcome aboard!

Glad you made your way here. Looking forward to your report on the Kicklite once you've had a chance to test it out. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions...

Back