• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I don't remember what exactly I searched for that led me here but it was searching on Google that did it. So now here I am!

I remember very well, I was trying to find parts for my mothers old Mossberg 353T.

I found this site through a simple web search. I'm planning to get a Maverick 88 in 12ga. on a Black Friday sale locally. Fingers crossed!!!

Scouring the internet for a light mount for my 940 Pro Tactical. Somehow led me to a conversation on the site. Google again.

Scouring the internet for a light mount for my 940 Pro Tactical. Somehow led me to a conversation on the site. Google again.
Try GG&G. They make tactical light mounts for all types of Mossberg shotguns.

Last edited:
Try GG&G. They make tactical light mounts for all types of Mossberg shotguns.

Thanks. I looked at them but seems its a system you need to buy to replace the nut on the mag tube with. I'm just looking for a basic m-lock small flashlight that will fit the 940 m-lock rail. Surprised it has been so hard to find without having to add a picatinny rail. Seems most lights are built to go on an AR platform but since the 940 has the mag tube directly under the light it doesn't have room to fit. Has to be a little offset.

Thanks. I looked at them but seems its a system you need to buy to replace the nut on the mag tube with. I'm just looking for a basic m-lock small flashlight that will fit the 940 m-lock rail. Surprised it has been so hard to find without having to add a picatinny rail. Seems most lights are built to go on an AR platform but since the 940 has the mag tube directly under the light it doesn't have room to fit. Has to be a little offset.
Your original post wasn't clear what you were looking for. Lights are typically mounted via a rail and/or using a 1 inch ring but there are a direct m-loc attachments also available.

Here's a couple of links that may fit you need depending on the length of the m-loc slot on your gun. The one issue you want to check is the placement of the light if using a light with a tail switch to see if you can activate it with your thumb.

Regards

https://www.amazon.com/Fyland-Flashlight-Mount-Degree-Systems/dp/B07XNWZHG8?ref_=ast_sto_dp

https://arisakadefense.com/illumination/light-mounts/m-lok-light-mounts/

I made a mistake. I had an old 590 police turn in. Venerable, obviously well worn, used only once in a while, I sold it, and immediately regretted doing so. I couldn't get it back, so I purchased a new 590A1 and decided that it needed some upgrades. It was in search of upgrades that I stumbled onto this website, much to my happiness, and knew I needed to join.

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your new Mossy.

Welcome. I like it here. I’ve picked up about 20 years of knowledge in just a couple of months.

Thanks Old Mossy and Husker. While nice and new, and I already have all kinds of outlandish ideas flowing thru my head, I still kind of miss old friend.

I found this forum via a Google search for Recoil Pads for a recently purchased (and test fired...hence the desire for a better recoil pad LOL) Maverick 88.

Back