• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Maybe I dismissed "zombies" too quickly.

That's just unreal Tom396. Yet another reason to conceal carry.

It looks like it was drugs as guessed above. Bath salts which from what I read is a newer form of LSD. Kudos to the policeman for removing him from the gene pool.

I told Sn3aky zombies are coming....Now Im not so crazy huh.... :lol: On another note Yesterday I read on Facebook.....not as reliable, that a mother was found eating her child! I wont go into how the story made me :cry: I will just say that I have no problem stocking up on ammo and guns now....

You can't make this stuff up:

“CDC does not know of a virus or condition that would reanimate the dead (or one that would present zombie-like symptoms),” CDC spokesman David Daigle wrote to the Huffington Post on Thursday."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1088675

Seriously? The CDC goes on record as stating there are no zombies?! That actually concerns me. Why would they feel the need to make such an obvious statement? I would have preferred that they just not even dignify the question with a response. Know what I mean? Take care. Tom Worthington.

Tom396 said:
Seriously? The CDC goes on record as stating there are no zombies?! That actually concerns me. Why would they feel the need to make such an obvious statement? I would have preferred that they just not even dignify the question with a response. Know what I mean? Take care. Tom Worthington.

Kind of says a lot about how they view their target audience doesn't it? ;) Either that or they are truly naive enough to think that people are using the term zombie in the most literal sense. Either way, it does not reflect well on them.

Back