• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Finally took the time to take some pics.

20130209_183229.jpg

20130209_183439.jpg

Thank you.

DSC04704.jpg

I'm kind of bummed though, the XS Sight that comes on the Blackwater isn't Picatinny rail compatible.
No go with the Eilte Tactical Advantage rhino rail.

So now I have to buy a new rear sight like the LPA Rear Ghost sight one for a picatinny rail.
rearsighttopwm.jpg

Unless anyone has one here they wanna part with?

Re: Not a SPX...but not a bad snag

Update....Been having fun putting together this much cheaper version of a SPX...I call it my SPXL (extra long) :twisted:
I have a top mount pic. rail on order, and am trying to figure what red dot to go with. The Monte Carlo stock should work well with the red dot sight. The extension tube easily accepts 9 rounds, the tenth round fits, but it is real tight. I don't want to trim the spring much more so i will have to order a slightly longer end cap from Nordic.
SO FAR...this fun gun has been much cheaper than the SPX I had on order. The cost of this 930 when purchased + tax = $470 ....sold the Slugster barrel (-$250), added the Nordic +6 tube and clamp (+$120), rail (+$13) total cost so far $327.

Here she sits next to my HD go-to gun, the 870

Attachments

• DSCN6085.JPG
    DSCN6085.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCN6083.JPG
    DSCN6083.JPG
    223.4 KB · Views: 253

very nice, good work and excellent set ups imo

Nice pics. That's some serious firepower.

Stop it, I can't afford to buy more guns :D Nice work Mope, I really like the complete look the Nordic extension tube brings to your 930, sweet set up!

SWEET MOTHER that's a lot of firepower!!!

Nicely done mope...

Thanks everyone!!!!! Since i'll be shooting slugs as well, just picked up an Improved Cylinder Accu-Choke at the local Gander Mountain.

bluonyx said:
Thank you.

DSC04704.jpg

I'm kind of bummed though, the XS Sight that comes on the Blackwater isn't Picatinny rail compatible.
No go with the Eilte Tactical Advantage rhino rail.

So now I have to buy a new rear sight like the LPA Rear Ghost sight one for a picatinny rail.
rearsighttopwm.jpg

Unless anyone has one here they wanna part with?

Ghost ring rear sight-part# 18446mt or 6059599 $68.00 from Mossberg 800-363-3555

New guy from PA here ~ love the pic's of the 930's. Looking to get an SPX for 3 gun to replace my 870. Came across a tactical for $499 today but I'm holding out till I find an SPX.

Back