• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

my mossberg and wifes first target

Some of you guys wanted pics. So here they are. Note that i sanded andpolished the barrel. Roughly. Lol. Im not keeping it like that. I kept this in my truck amd i had a leak on the back window i was not aware of. So over time the water cause some surface rust all over the barrel. I do plan on repainting it when i get the time. Im not too worried about it though. I though about sending it to mossberg, but after paying mossberg and shipping costs, its half of a new plinkster, so ima try my hand first. If i go to the range myself, sometimes i just take his. If my wife goes with me, she steals this and i shoot my 9mm. My wifr shot for the first time yesterday. Very proud. She was scared of it all at first, but after seeing me pop off a few rounds she tried it. I didnt get it back all night. Thus making me glad i took something else to shoot. Lol. Note that the target picturr is my wifes first target ever, first time ever squeezing a trigger, and note that my gun is in dire need of resighting. The sights got all out of wack when i was working on the barrel.. she shot from 15 yards, 18 out of thirty targets hit. SORRY IF PHOTOS ARE HUGE. IM DOING ALL OF THIS FROM A CELLPHONE, I WILL TRY TO EDIT WHEN I CAN GET TO A COMPUTER.

EDIT: does this site auto resize?

IMAG0314.jpg

IMAG0315.jpg

IMAG0316.jpg

IMAG0311-1.jpg

Well, you can tell the wife for us... that's pretty good shootin' for the first time !!

chestercheesycheetah-1.jpg

Also, the gun doesn't look too bad for a "truck" gun...take some pics after you get it cleaned up a little...good thing it's a synthetic stock.

Good shooting first time out. I could not come close my first time.
Do her a favor and fix the sights. She will appreciate it even more!

I will tell her. Lol. And i agree it dont look bad considering. Infact, new paint is all it needs, past that its in great shape.and yes, thank dog its a synth stock. No worries there!

Next time i/we go ima sight it in before we do anything else.

Its really a good lookin gun, and she did a fine job shootin!!! Nice work to her!

ripjack13 said:
hee hee hee...thank dog....
Yep! Lol. For something like a gun stock, i kinda feel its saying god in vain. I have amused many of people like that..haha. sometimes i do slip up though.

Back