• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New from East Tennessee

DBray6

.22LR
Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to shotgun shooting. I'm in my mid-50s and have been a rimfire shooter my whole life. The club I belong to has skeet and trap and I want to give it a try. I did hunt with shotguns as a kid, but never really learned about using them for anything other than deer. I got a deal on a used Mossberg 535 as a starter and looking to learn as much as can here at Mossberg Owners.

Welcome to the forum and you've come to the right place. The forum is a wealth of info and can be accesed using the search engine and /or by asking questions. The general population here has decades of experience and knowledge on all things Mossberg and many other platforms.

I'd recommend you take a close look into how the forum is organized and search a few topics of interest. If you don't find adequate answers ask away. But, many of the folks are not on the fourm constantly so you might not get instant responses like on most social media.

Regards

Man what beautiful countryside awaits everywhere around you in E Tenn. Lucky.

The 535 is a terrific and versatile shotgun. Enjoy it in your new shooting passion.

Welcome from North Alabama.

Welcome to the forum and you've come to the right place. The forum is a wealth of info and can be accesed using the search engine and /or by asking questions. The general population here has decades of experience and knowledge on all things Mossberg and many other platforms.

I'd recommend you take a close look into how the forum is organized and search a few topics of interest. If you don't find adequate answers ask away. But, many of the folks are not on the fourm constantly so you might not get instant responses like on most social media.

Regards
Thank you. I am perusing the forums as we speak.

Rochester. You made a good move. I’m going to make a move in the next few years if things continue to devolve.

Back