• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ruger

My newest Ruger. Super Redhawk .44 Mag. I have a 4X Burris coming for it too.
DSC01145_zpsb5434a2c.jpg

Thanks, LES.
It's used and has a few "Areas of Character" (that's fancy talk for scratches), but this is actually the first one of these I have seen used. It has been shot quite a bit I think, but seems solid and will make a fine deer gun I believe.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
What do you feed it, inferior revolvers? :lol:

Sorry, I missed this part! It is hard to feed it inferior revolvers cause I never met a revolver I did not like something about! :D

This is my newest squirrel tamer. Ruger MKIII Hunter .22 LR.
I have a SS Bushnell Trophy XLT 2-6x32 scope and SS Weaver Quad rings coming for it too.
DSC01169_zps87a25f8d.jpg

I scoped my Super Redhawk .44 with a Burris 4X32 and put some Hogues on it. I am fired up about this year's deer season already!
DSC01171_zps5ec539b3.jpg

my compadre just got himself an Alaskan in 454, going to heat it up tomorrow. I'll try to remember to take a cell pic of it....It feels very nice. He has been saving all his vacay days for a trip this fall to AK to hunt several large creatures with his dad. I hope he likes it because I talked him into it as he needed a good back up hunting sidearm for it and couldn’t decide what to get lol

tcecil88,

That MKIII Hunter is dead sexy! Love the scope rig on the Super Redhawk too. How's the eye relief?

Thanks LES.
The Burris 4X ER is supposed to be about 18 inches, but I can push out a little farther and still have a good field of view.

Here she is, a fire breather for sure…….we going to start reloading for it soon…..he loves it and so do I…..

alaskan.jpg

That is awesome. I have to say I like Ruger revolvers better than others. I still want a GP100 and an SP101. I hardly ever see either one around the LGS here.

Back